Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

1 hour ago, borg said:

As usual, I don't like makeup again. I think a face like hers doesn't need such heavy makeup. I would like her to opt for a make-up like the one that Irina Shayk uses many times, much lighter.

Hide contents

243146126_4347380682005952_477312740098317854_n.thumb.jpg.68c8acb4b2abf838a9364686b69a2295.jpg

Patrick Ta does not know what that means sadly lol. He said her team always got on him about that, and we see why they know adriana doesn’t need that much neither. I don’t even think Adriana really desires to be caked up like that. Sometimes I wonder if she does prefer to have so much makeup on herself. But I think about when she does her own makeup or being casual, she doesn’t do alot neither. She does sometimes goes to things with damn near none on just some lipstick (like that tennis opening event) She just let the makeup artists do their thing because she is nice but patrick does tooo much. No comment on Irina because I am tired of Adriana being compared to her, call me when Irina reaches the same point in life as Adriana is right now. But what I will say is a face like adriana is naturally striking, she doesn’t have a plain natural face at all. And she is naturally very pretty so she really doesn’t need alot of makeup.