Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

23 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Why not? She could still go to Cannes. She usually goes the second week. 

Due to Covid sh*t this year will be different and i read some A+ photographers didn’t even get invitation. There will limited photographers and other things because of the covid restrictions. Many major events will take place this week like brand’s parties or private parties. So, many influential names and best photographers will be there this week. Apperantly committee wants to every none cinema related events end at the first days of the festival. Everthing is very chaotic this year. 

4 minutes ago, laeteita said:

Due to Covid sh*t this year will be different and i read some A+ photographers didn’t even get invitation. There will limited photographers and other things because of the covid restrictions. Many major events will take place this week like brand’s parties or private parties. So, many influential names and best photographers will be there this week. Apperantly committee wants to every none cinema related events end at the first days of the festival. Everthing is very chaotic this year. 

Maybe. But she typically attends amfar which isn't until the last day of Cannes. So i wouldn't expect her to be there for like 2 whole weeks.