Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

@Secondguardian I think it is Puma. This is not from yesterday. This is from the same day Parick did that yellow makeup. And in a video from that day you can see an athlesuire jacket on the rack. We haven’t seen any BTS from Egypt. I don’t think it’s anything to be disappointed about if it’s Puma since it’s her collaboration and not just another campaign which she is clearly excited about. Plus she’s been doing covers too now.

5 hours ago, lucyford said:

@Secondguardian I think it is Puma. This is not from yesterday. This is from the same day Parick did that yellow makeup. And in a video from that day you can see an athlesuire jacket on the rack. We haven’t seen any BTS from Egypt. I don’t think it’s anything to be disappointed about if it’s Puma since it’s her collaboration and not just another campaign which she is clearly excited about. Plus she’s been doing covers too now.

I love her work for Puma. It's just I feel that these sort of makeup is wasted on a Puma campaign where it is not properly reflected. 

I don’t think its puma. Why would she wear those kind of earrings for a puma campaign? Also wasn't this when she was in Paris. According to that Black eye'd peas video. It was on the same day and she stated she was in Paris. Puma was shot in London. This is something else I am sure

3 hours ago, fieldofoptics said:

I figured it was maybeline? 

In Paris? Go to the motion section, there is a video Will i am posted of her saying she couldn't come to his concert because she was working in paris. In that video you see Danielle. So thats where the posts of Patricka and Danille are coming from. When she stayed in Paris after Doutzen, Candice left. Also Adriana herself that same day showed on her IG stories that she was still in Paris at a restaurant there. Maybelline nor Puma shoot in Paris. Maybelline is for NYC and Puma is in London. Adriana was in Paris when that video of patricka and the shots for Danielle were taken