Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Looks like she’s reading a script, wonder what that’s for... Hmm maybe she hasn’t abandoned her acting idea. Just a thought but maybe that’s why she moved to CAA? 

I feel bad cause she’s gained a bit of weight with all the vacation and not working out so can already imagine what people are going to be commenting. And her jelly fish sting isn’t helping either lol. 

8 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Her body looks ok to me, you can still clearly see her abs

I’m not saying she looks bad at all. I said I think she put on a bit of weight with vacation/drinking and little excercise and those comments asking if she’s pregnant must get annoying. It’s really the ones where she’s bending forward taking pictures where you see the extra stomach fat. Which is normal and I’m not shaming her so please don’t misinterpret. But you know how people like to pick her and others apart everytime something isn’t perfect. I saw comments from the bikini pictures with Emir talking negatively about her body. But I saw the Daily Mail article and am pleasantly surprised they used the pictures she looks better in. 

8 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

She looks AMAZING, haters can choke. Sorry if I'm too direct but that's it lol

I still can't explain those scars she has on her belly area, it's since last October November they are there.

Yeah I don’t know what that is either... i Can kind of seem some on her back and thigh too. I know some have suggested it was stretch marks but they look odd to be stretch marks. Because they seem to cross and be super random. They appeared suddenly too so I am not convinced that’s any stretch marks.