Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

#throwbackthursday with @adrianalima at my first #vsfashionshow #Cannes #2000 #tbt #babyangels Túnel do tempo.... Meu primeiro desfile da @victoriassecret com a Adri em Cannes #glam #funn

vhvb.PNG

alessandraambrosio instagram

I know this is Adriana's thread but does anyone notice the dramatic change in Ale's face from then to now. Like she was stunning that year,like mind blowingly perfect face. Then her face got bonier, her eyes squinty, and her chin got bigger. Hhhhm?

#throwbackthursday with @adrianalima at my first #vsfashionshow #Cannes #2000 #tbt #babyangels Túnel do tempo.... Meu primeiro desfile da @victoriassecret com a Adri em Cannes #glam #funn

vhvb.PNG

I know this is Adriana's thread but does anyone notice the dramatic change in Ale's face from then to now. Like she was stunning that year,like mind blowingly perfect face. Then her face got bonier, her eyes squinty, and her chin got bigger. Hhhhm?

Baby fat?

vhvb.PNG

Baby fat?

Yeah could just be she got older. But she obviously worked out in the middle of growing up and just lost weight. I feel like the same thing is happening to candice and she's going to be the same way when she get their age.

But even Adriana had a baby face and bigger cheeks before she too got older.