Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

^Nobody was saying anything bad. She's just crazy.

I wasn't saying what you said was bad. I'm just saying there is something behind it :flower:. Its too ironic. She isn't just doing deleting only the family related pictures on twitter each time she posts one, Just to do it IMO

she didn't give anybody time to lol. It was a photo of when she was out with marko and she posted a picture of them last year and she actually said something about people saying disrespectful stuff about her family and how it was disrespectful to her. I think after that is when she became more cautious when it comes to family pictures. Like she wants to post them but something makes her say "never mind" and delete them

^Adriana posted a pic of Val the other day too and deleted it. I don't know why.

post-3972-0-31906200-1369332006_thumb.jp

Hmm. Well maybe it has something to deal with like last year, people would say mean things about marko and valentina. Esp when valentina was first born(because she looked so much like marko) maybe she saw some of those comments and feels like she should avoid putting her on there anymore. Because we all know Adriana be tripping/sensitive when it comes to comments about her and her personal life. However, now everyone thinks valentina is cute so there is no need for her to feel insecure about it.

I just realized, that picture from russel's instagram gave me a "fantasy bra" type of feeling. With the background and the make up artists. And its summer time. Did anyone else notice that? It reminds me alot of Ale's shoot last year, not to mention she has on a necklace and she is topless... I would be surprised as hell if she gets another fantasy bra already.

^They are shooting for Fall right now. And next month they'll be shooting for Winter/Christmas. It's always been this way. It's not the FB shoot, but it looks like a Paris inspired collection they are shooting, so hopefully it's good. I would post pics of the set, but I'm lazy.

^They are shooting for Fall right now. And next month they'll be shooting for Winter/Christmas. It's always been this way. It's not the FB shoot, but it looks like a Paris inspired collection they are shooting, so hopefully it's good. I would post pics of the set, but I'm lazy.