Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Aww she is really coming along in her pregnancy. lol, I always find it strange to see a supermodel get bigger when they are pregnant. I know its healthy and most women do gain a lot of weight when they are pregnant but its weird because I'm not used to seeing them bigger than their thin usual self. But as long as she is healthy and the baby is healthy too that's all that matters. She will lose the weight after she has the baby like, Ale and Heidi did.

yup, plus you have to rmemeber that many models are paid to lose weight and many of them smoke to lose weight or over exercise to lose weight or ke laxatiives so when they get pregnant their bodies just let go, you know what I mean?

Yeah I understand. I know most models say that they are all naturally skinny, but I think there are plenty of models that aren't truly naturally thin thin, and they do things like over exercise and abuse laxatives or go to drugs. But Im not saying that Adriana does that I think she is just thin on her own naturally but now that she is pregnant she probably just wants to eat what she pleases now instead of a strict diet or what she eats before. But once she gets back to work she will lose the poundage.

:wave: hello everyone

*kicks rock*

um...i was wondering ...does anyone have this picture in higher quality and bigger?

post-18391-1253629586_thumb.png

i'm sorry if it would be a repost.. but pleeeeeeease?

i think those are backstage pictures at Betsey Johnson,

i can only find the runway pics, no luck with backstage ones so far.... :/