Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Her face still looks different, I think it's her cheekbones, they're kind of swollen, stretched out and that makes her eyes look smaller and I don't like that because her eyes are the best feature she has, plus that makes her features look less natural. That hairstyle, which stretches her face, accentuates that. I like her dress though.

1 hour ago, borg said:

Her face still looks different, I think it's her cheekbones, they're kind of swollen, stretched out and that makes her eyes look smaller and I don't like that because her eyes are the best feature she has, plus that makes her features look less natural. That hairstyle, which stretches her face, accentuates that. I like her dress though.

I agree, but I think its the winged eyeliner thats the problem. Adriana already had cat like eyes so making them winged like that makes them look smaller. Thats a bad decision when her face still isn't as small as before. I do agree that with her face still not being at baseline it was a terrible idea. The pulled back hair surely did not help either. I don't get why they thought this was a good idea for her. Like you said, her eyes are her best feature, why do anything thats gonna make her eyes look smaller.

The dress doesn't fit well so I think weight is some factor

I hope if she does more appearances the decisions are better and they let her hair down

2 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

I agree, but I think its the winged eyeliner thats the problem. Adriana already had cat like eyes so making them winged like that makes them look smaller. Thats a bad decision when her face still isn't as small as before. I do agree that with her face still not being at baseline it was a terrible idea. The pulled back hair surely did not help either. I don't get why they thought this was a good idea for her. Like you said, her eyes are her best feature, why do anything thats gonna make her eyes look smaller.

The dress doesn't fit well so I think weight is some factor

I hope if she does more appearances the decisions are better and they let her hair down

And would add on she def appears to still be a bit uncomfortable/lacking confidence in some of these pics, like she kinda looks uncomfortable in some of the photos. It could be related to the dress though and how its fitting on her. She was smiling in most pics so I would guess it may be the way the dress was fitting

I can't complain much about Andre this time, alot of these pics are by herself. I'm really upset with Patrick though because it should be a crime to make adriana lima's eyes look like that. They did not look like that prior to this evening. Like since when does anyone say this about her eyes:

3A8DBAE0-FA50-4F85-86E6-18CF22244B29.thumb.jpeg.9913271c6bd4a31f7e9821c3970c3af9.jpeg

please, nobody thinks that it is a criticism because it is not. I think the problem is that he doesn't lose any weight. She works hard in the gym, that's for sure, but she doesn't lose weight and her face, when she gains some weight, is much bigger than when she's thin. I'm not judging her, it's just what I think happens.

2 hours ago, Neskasiao said:

please, nobody thinks that it is a criticism because it is not. I think the problem is that he doesn't lose any weight. She works hard in the gym, that's for sure, but she doesn't lose weight and her face, when she gains some weight, is much bigger than when she's thin. I'm not judging her, it's just what I think happens.

she has def lost weight. She may have not lost all of it yet, but she clearly has lost a good amount. I stated that before as well

however, the makeup was still bad. Adriana looked better in the work out content where she had no makeup on. 

Like the problem here is her eye area, which definitely Looked normal before patrick got his hands on them. I also wonder if she worked out before and it maybe it resulted in some bags under her eyes or something. But generally the blame is patrick concealing so much around that area. And then putting a winged look on top of that