Bellazon

Nicole Trunfio
Thumbnail

yendeldoo

Guest sweet seduction

i didn't recognize her in the show make me a supermodel.

i was like who is that she looks so familiar, then i realize it was her

she looks so different in the show. she looks really pretty in the show

but not in her picture.

OMG on these pics she looks a bit like my classmate from my previous school. Of course that girl was known to be one of the most attractive ones, almost every guy was drooling over her :laugh:

"When it comes to fashion stuff I can choose the events that I want to go to. There are so many after-parties and so many things, but I'm not into it at all. I think I've passed my party stage already and I'm so young. I don't want to party anymore! It's strange saying that because I used to love it."

onethousandmodels.com

Brand new pics, from 17th March!!! (I hope Nicole didn't party too much on her Birthday, just a day before :D )

Model Nicole Trunfio attends the New York Premiere of "Valentino: The Last Emperor" at The Museum of Modern Art in the The Roy and Niuta Titus I Theater on March 17, 2009 in New York City. (Photo by Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Nicole Trunfio

(Photo by Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images North America)

post-5680-0-1446088255-33192_thumb.jpgpost-5680-0-1446088255-35977_thumb.jpgpost-5680-0-1446088255-50578_thumb.jpg

found on zimbio.com

post-5680-0-1446088256-21999_thumb.jpg

Supermodel Nicole Trunfio watches on during the game between the Boston Celtics and the New York Knicks at Madison Square Garden February 6, 2009 in New York City. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and/or using this Photograph, User is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. (Photo by Chris McGrath/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Nicole Trunfio

(Photo by Chris McGrath/Getty Images North America)

from zimbio.com

there were a few more, but her nose looked kinda strange on them :blink: so I didn't post them :laugh: