Bellazon

Editorials

rosada

oh wow love to see her with Tony Ward :brows: it somehow reminds me of her old Dolce & Gabbana ads.

is it some sort of anniversary special where Meisel uses his muses? I saw the cover with Stella Tennant already.edit oh nevermind it is an anniversary special. Francas 25th anniversary. I think Giseles cover is an homage to her D&G ads.

I think since Franca took over, so maybe he celebrates 25 years with covers too? I believe they have collaborated since the 80s, so that makes sense :D

I can't believe what I'm seeing another VI cover, that pretty amazing! :woot:! :clap::clap:

Yes she's wearing Dolce and Gabbana, it is reminiscent of her D&G ads :heart: and I believe every designer featured is Italian as well :)

Everything works perfectly! I hope there's an editorial inside :) Love Raquel's cover too :hehe:

I think Gi shares the Vogue Italia cover, cause looking online Linda Evangelista, and Stella Tennant also seem to have covers..

But anywho heres another shot! It looks straight out of a Dolce And Gabanna ad :heart:

1.jpg

Gisele, Linda, Natalia, Stella, Raquel also have covers. I am shocked Christy isnt on one since she is such a VI/Meisel legend and is having such a comeback, what a pity. but am happy to see my Gisele and Linda. :heart: really love Natalias cover. Gosh seeing Gi styled like this makes me yearn for her return to D&G. I say Linda and Gisele kick Monica and Bianca to the curb and regain their thrones at D&G. :laugh: for me they are always gonna be THE Dolce & Gabbana icons.

yep it is! :hehe: and it's already 4th Vogue cover in two months, since Vogue Italy had two covers for June issue :hehe:

don't exactly know about editorial, this issue has six covers and what I read on tfs, they doubt there're editorials inside as well. I hope there is :hehe:

yep it is! :hehe: and it's already 4th Vogue cover in two months, since Vogue Italy had two covers for June issue :hehe:

don't exactly know about editorial, this issue has six covers and what I read on tfs, they doubt there're editorials inside as well. I hope there is :hehe:

The June edition had two covers??? :huh:

I bought the magazine during the weekend and scanned the cover yesterday but forgot to upload it, so here it is :) there's also the zinio for iPad app cover, don't know if its a different size than the ones already uploaded though:

abm5BzPS.jpg abxIWt5j.jpg

Mine's on the left, it looks amazing in person :D

Bad news: no new eds, just a compilation of Meisel's work over the years and dont think she is inside, just cover and video. I feel like its a very lazy issue for their 25th anniversary. I wish there were one new portrait of the covergirls, at least. But seems like an amazing issue to collect if youre a Meisel fan nonetheless.