Bellazon

Spiderman 3

mylovelyangel

Seen it on May 1st... found it kinda boring. No difference between 2+3, just more enemies.

How do you spend 500 million on a movie and have it be boring :ninja:

They haven't used enough time and space for the characters.. it's just action, action, action - all the time, CGI and a shitty ending.

Well, that's only my opinion. :whistle:

I loved it, I thought there was more story then action :idk: They main story seemed to orbit around the triple threat, Harry, Mary Jane, and Peter. I think all characters got there fair share of time. It was pretty good, about the same as number 2, but it was a great way to end the story.

Seen it on May 1st... found it kinda boring. No difference between 2+3, just more enemies.

They haven't used enough time and space for the characters.. it's just action, action, action - all the time, CGI and a shitty ending.

500 Million ??????!!!!!!! SERIOUS ???!!!!!!

i think this series is just like Superman but with spiders , they even copy the argument , nowadays there is no imagination in Hollywood :ninja:

no way i'm gonna watch it :guitar:

Its completely different stories and characters :idk: Thats like saying all sappy love stories are the same :ninja: but there not because, well I already said...

500 Million ??????!!!!!!! SERIOUS ???!!!!!!

It was rumored, still haven't found proof, it will com out soon i am guessing.