Bellazon

Spiderman 3

mylovelyangel

lucky lucky lucky, i wish I saw it

Director Sam Raimi confirmed at the 2006 Comic-Con International that Venom will be the big villian in Spider-Man 3 movie as Topher Grace will be donning the black suit.

Sam spoke with us at the roundtables and confirmed his big announcement before telling the crowd for the panels. He'll be keeping the look of Venom very close to what fans are used to. "We had different looks for Venom, but Avi Arad (executive producer) wants to stay classic." He also mentioned the fact that there was a very big artistic challenge for the shots with Topher changing from Eddie Brock to Venom.

We were also treated to some footage at the panels - an extended and all new trailer. It looked a little unfinished, but absolutely amazing. Venom closed the trailer showing his wide open mouth equipped with spiked teeth and massive tongue.

The much-antipated "Spider-Man 3" clip that packed in thousands of conventioneers hours in advance (and was packed so tight that many members of the press were shut out) mixed some already-seen scenes with some new, highlighting the digital effects used on Spidey's three nemeses. The new stuff:

* Eddie Brock (Topher Grace) in a church, praying to God to kill Peter Parker

* Unfinished action scenes showing Harry Osborn (James Franco) against a green screen, in a padded suit ostensibly to be filled in later with CGI; the suit appears to be neither the Green Goblin nor Hobgoblin

* Black Venom juice seeping into Eddie Brock on all fours as he transforms into Venom

Old footage also in the montage:

* Peter Parker looking into a mirror, seeing Venom's reflection

* Sandman rising up from the ground, smashing into people

* Venom opens his mouth, and black stuff spews out into the camera

In addition to the footage, the panel also confirmed there will be a love triangle between Peter, Mary Jane, and Stacy; in a session with the press, Kirsten Dunst let out a confirmation that at the beginning of "Spider-Man 3," Mary Jane and Peter are indeed a couple.

Raimi wouldn't confirm that Venom originates from space, but did say that, contrary to the comic storylines, Harry Osborn (using his fortune to exact revenge on Spidey) becomes a new kind of goblin baddie, that is neither the Green Goblin nor Hobgoblin!"

• 3 months later...

Spider-man Theater Trailer Arrives Thursday

iFilm will be premiering a new Spider-Man 3 trailer on Thursday evening at 10pm (EST).

The URL for the exclusive trailer is: www.ifilm.com/presents/spiderman3

Spider-Man fans will get a long-awaited sneak peek at Columbia Pictures' highly anticipated motion picture Spider-Man 3 when a new, full-length, two-and-a-half minute trailer debuts in a special unprecedented "road block" across Viacom Inc.'s brands and on the CBS Television Network on Thursday, November 9, at approximately 10:00 pm. Spider-Man 3, starring Tobey Maguire and directed by Sam Raimi, kicks off next summer's moviegoing season on May 4, 2007.

The television networks airing the new trailer include BET, CBS, Comedy Central, Logo, MTV, MTV2, Spike TV and VH1, with each supporting the event with custom promotions both on-air and online. A total of 14 online destinations from Viacom's networks are supporting the airing of the trailer, including AddictingGames.com, AddictingClips.com, BET.com, MTV.com, IFILM.com, Nick.com, ComedyCentral.com, GameTrailers.com, LOGOonline.com, Neopets.com, SpikeTV.com, The-N.com, VH1.com, and Xfire.com.

Immediately following the television premiere, a high-definition version of the trailer will be available exclusively on MTV Networks' IFILM.com.

• 2 weeks later...

I love this film so much because spiderman is the most successful production in other comic strips.For example;I don't like batman begins or superman,hulk :yuckky: but spiderman is perfect.I love cast of it but especially in third film Bryce will be.I can't wait to see her because I love her so muchhhhhh :heart:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Anyone who has Comcast the final Spider-Man 3 Trailer is On Demand in HD. It is fucking awesome, not only do you get to see Venom change like the trailer in 300 but you also get to see him in action, as well as new scenes in one for the best trailers you wil ever see :D Also there is several other clips and things you can check out.

Also you can check out the trailer here I believe http://www.comcast.net/providers/fan/popup...an%2Fhome%2Exml

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...