Bellazon

Ana Beatriz vs. Alessandra - facial beauty

TantrumXSpeed

Ana Beatriz vs. Alessandra - facial beauty, Battle of the Best Friends  

336 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is more BEAUTIFUL facially?

• Ana Beatriz Barros
    • Alessandra Ambrosio

What is with Ana fans and the word "perfect"? I've never heard a word used so repetitively and without cause. Even the fans who think their fav model is perfect use the word like 5% as much.

hahaha

everyone is perfect,

Ale is Perfect, Gisele is perfect, ABB is perfect...

both their ass' are like non existant :|....such plain bodies

Ale doesn't have implants.

Ana's eyes are absolutely amazing they are like huge her face is just incredibly amazingly perfect. i mean look at this f-ing face

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?act...amp;id=244429...

....their is no models with faces this beautiful. Her eyelids are heavy and sexy she is so mysterious. And i love that she isnt fake like the rest of the brazilians all perky and pretend like they are trying way to hard to be liked. She is just mellow like yo im ana whats up ....you know im gorgeous but im not going to admit it. Their is not a single thing wrong with this girls face....maybe thats why her body is so wierd. Her eyes are her best feature they are huge and when she relaxs them they just go in to that sexy bedroom look. Ale's face is good but not one has a face like Ana....maybe nat, doutzen.

Jeisa isnt even close to either of these girls she is like a wet sock compared to ALe

I actually think Jeisa is prettier than Alessandra or maybe they are close to the same. Jeisa definitely has a better body though.