Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

Really interesting that there are so many nice Alexis Mabille backstage pictures. And this job was not

mentioned with one word at the GNTM cycle 2012. I think this was the best high class job she had, because

it is an Haute Couture designer... and many nameful models are working for him.

I am interested what catwalk jobs she will have at the Berlin Fashion week...and later at the NYFW, I also hope

she has time there to go to castings and that the jobs are not all direct reservations as usual for One Eins. It other

would be a great chance for her to met many designers when she can go to castings or go sees in NY.

Very welcome Junglecat. Flower%20for%20you.gif I also think that her pictures are really promising for the future. Many nameful and later supermodels had more difficulties at her first shootings. Luisa is born to be a model and I really hope she will get the chance and has the will to enter the fashion world. When I think of Claudias first pictures, very schoolgirlish and shy but indeed beautiful... when I think of her first shooting in underwear for french Elle she had many problems as she told later with the poses and the understanding of the photographer. Her expressions were not so perfect as Luisas are at her beginnings.

But here at Zalando all are very happy about Luisas professionallity and her quiet being.make%20it%20clap.gif I think these are good conditions to get a topmodel one time. I press my thumbs for her....

Alexis mabille is definitely her biggest catwalk job to date. It's amazing how much better Luisa looks in these closeups at stylebistro, compared to the other models who walked for Alexis Mabille, some of them even look a bit scary :laugh: . Alexis Mabille will be in Berlin at a side event for Berlin fashion week on friday july 6, showing his 2013 s/s collection, hopefully he brings in Luisa for this event.

For Berlin fashion week I hope to see Luisa open/close a couple of fashion shows, I also think it's a good idea for Luisa to try some castings and try book the best shows like Hugo Boss, Escada Sport etc.

Alexis mabille is definitely her biggest catwalk job to date. It's amazing how much better Luisa looks in these closeups at stylebistro, compared to the other models who walked for Alexis Mabille, some of them even look a bit scary :laugh: . Alexis Mabille will be in Berlin at a side event for Berlin fashion week on friday july 6, showing his 2013 s/s collection, hopefully he brings in Luisa for this event.

For Berlin fashion week I hope to see Luisa open/close a couple of fashion shows, I also think it's a good idea for Luisa to try some castings and try book the best shows like Hugo Boss, Escada Sport etc.

Yes, I really hope Berlin is more about quality and not quantity! I don't wan't to see her walk for "Chicas Walk" or something shitty like this...

Alexis Mabille showing in Berlin is very interesting, thanks for the info. I hope she gets the job again!

Thanks! Great picture in Bunte.... she makes this awful clothes from Gerry Weber living....

I can´t wait to see the Cosmopolitan tomorrow....rhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gif possilbe sooner. But it will be out tomorrow....

I also hope Amelie wearing something red is inside.... rumours tells that she is also in this issue.

I've never been so sure before that a GNTM will become a real topmodel, but Luisa is simply an amazing girl - really good at work (professional) and always beautiful. I love the "taff"-GIF above and I also hope to see her at the Berlin Fashio Week in July. The press should give her the chance to finish school while doing some jobs in Germany, then she'll conquer the world ;-)

Zalando will use two new topmodels,Luisa Hartema & Andreij Pejic, too become even more succsessful and try reach potential new customers. They will try focus less on screaming women and poses of postmenn. In the comming weeks Zalando will have TV spots with Andreij Pejic and Print Media with Luisa Hartema.

Source:

http://www.excitingstores.de/magazin/zalando-im-werberausch-neue-models-fur-fur-tv-print-kampagnen/

http://yigg.de/nachrichten/2012/06/21/neue-werbegesichter-fuer-den-online-shopping-gigangten-zalando