Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

Luisa is in München today for a Cosmopolitan photoshoot, photographer is Andreas Ortner.

I'm looking forward to the pictures, hopefully editorial. :) Luisa need more of these kinds of photoshoots to improve her book for her next fashion week.

here is the information to this shoot. Great that she has again a shooting for cosmo, I also hope it is an editorial

or beauty shoot for Cosmo.

yes let us hope to see pictures before the magazine is published... :nicole:

but the photographer is great. He always makes wonderful pictures!

Yes indeed. She needs perfect pictures for her book. I don´t understand that ONE EIns does not show the nice

cosmo pictures from her first edit with Shawny at their homepage. ( Luisa profile).

582073_400563630002620_1845155650_n.jpg

post-60616-0-1446133519-64048_thumb.jpg

:wub2:

OK-Magazine interview :

Luisa is booked in september for fashion week in NY and will stay there for two weeks, after that it will be decided if she will continue her stay there. "I will prove to everyone, that I was the right winner", saies Luisa confident.

Full story on thursday july 12 ok-magazine issue (hopefully someone scans it :) )

http://www.ok-magazin.de/people/news/11211/gntm-luisa-hartema-geht-ins-ausland

I really hope that she has some other agency helping her oustide of germany, it will be a shame if this trip will only be a marketing ploy by OneEins or Heidi klum (project runway). It's promesing that she will be there for 2 weeks atleast, if she spends a week before fashion week doing castings, then we could be seeing alot of Luisa :)

Great News at all! Thank you for the informations! rhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gif

I also really hope she gets the chance to meet important people in NY or can go to Go Sees or castings.

I can imagine that some designers she walked for at the GNTM cycle in NY will book her again.

That all sounds good, and I think Luisa will follow her goals....I also really hope ONE EIns is not blocking her.

But I think they know Luisa is also a big chance for them to get a better reputation in the szene. And Heidi

herself said: that Luisa has the chance to make a international carreer. I think positive of the latest news!

I will buy the OK magazine tomorrow...

I would love to see Luisa be successful in NY, but I remain a little skeptical.

In Germany, I get the sense that Luisa is being led around by the nose when she should be busting her heels at castings and talking to different international agencies like other models. However, things may be happening behind the scenes we don't see, so I will hold out on saying anything too off-base. How many shows are you guys predicting Luisa will do? After the Berlin FW, my expectations are not as high as they were after GNTM ended. I would be really disappointed if she did five shows or less (including Project Runway) in NY.

IMO, Luisa's comments about proving herself was the best quote in the OK! article. It was exactly what we all needed to hear. Sometimes I think Rolf said those nasty things about Luisa just to push her. Yeah, Rolf is a SOB but everybody needs a push at some point, no matter where it comes from. Luisa's comments clearly shows that she is aware of the little bit of criticism that is out there. Now I can't wait to see how she responds.

I am also curious to see if Luisa will disassociate herself from GNTM when she goes international. Most of the other true high fashion NTM contestants (Ware, Van der Vliet, etc.) cut loose their NTM past in a heartbeat. If I were advising Luisa, I would definitely say that she needed to put GNTM in a drawer and forget about it. But Luisa loves being GNTM, so I guess we will have to wait and see.

I would love to see Luisa be successful in NY, but I remain a little skeptical.

In Germany, I get the sense that Luisa is being led around by the nose when she should be busting her heels at castings and talking to different international agencies like other models. However, things may be happening behind the scenes we don't see, so I will hold out on saying anything too off-base. How many shows are you guys predicting Luisa will do? After the Berlin FW, my expectations are not as high as they were after GNTM ended. I would be really disappointed if she did five shows or less (including Project Runway) in NY.

IMO, Luisa's comments about proving herself was the best quote in the OK! article. It was exactly what we all needed to hear. Sometimes I think Rolf said those nasty things about Luisa just to push her. Yeah, Rolf is a SOB but everybody needs a push at some point, no matter where it comes from. Luisa's comments clearly shows that she is aware of the little bit of criticism that is out there. Now I can't wait to see how she responds.

I am also curious to see if Luisa will disassociate herself from GNTM when she goes international. Most of the other true high fashion NTM contestants (Ware, Van der Vliet, etc.) cut loose their NTM past in a heartbeat. If I were advising Luisa, I would definitely say that she needed to put GNTM in a drawer and forget about it. But Luisa loves being GNTM, so I guess we will have to wait and see.

I'm skeptical as well, since this job was booked so early and Rebecca mir was also there 1 year ago for project runway and a red carpet event. However I can't imagin Luisa would mention wanting to prove herself, with her just walking for some project runway designer and then doing a evaluation to stay longer then two weeks after that. How can OneEins without the help of a NY agency keep her busy, if she should stay longer then two weeks?

In may there was an article in ok-magazine. where Thomas Hayo in a interview with IN had mentioned that Rebecca sooner or later had to leave germany to gather international experience. He also said: "whenever Rebecca asks me, I will gladly help her with my connections further, if that is photographers, artistic management or Agencys. I will gladly open doors and contacts for her," ( http://www.ok-magazin.de/people/news/9914/Thomas-Hayo-will-rebecca-mir-nach-new-york-holen ) At the time he gave this interview Rebecca had 1 year left on her contract with OneEins, wich makes me hope OneEins allows a second agency and that Hayo also will help Luisa,

I'm confident Luisa will book several jobs, if she has a second agency helping her, Quality is more important then quantity though, alot of strange designers out there. :nicole: With just OneEins I predict no more then 2-3 jobs, with one of them beeing project runway. I'm sure Luisa will forget GNTM very fast, if the bigger brands takes notice of her :)