Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

Looks like Luisas International career will have to wait after reading what Herr Klum has to say in amica.de and bunte.de articles. He is satisfied with sending Luisa to all kinds of jobs around germany and don't seem to care if red carpet events gets in the way of fashion week, considering he cancled 3+ catwalk jobs for the CHIO event. Meanwhile to reach OneEins "goal" of positioning Luisa internationally, Herr klum is sending out feelers to NY, because we all know they will respond to an agency with a "great" reputation like OneEins, if not they can use their "superior" connections I guess. It's a "good" thing OneEins changed their prize money to monthly wages, so their top 3 could concentrate on their model career, I guess herr Klum forgot to tell them they had to work two years in germany before that could happen.

I don´t believe what the press is telling and I think Luisa will go to NY and when it is next Year...

let us wait and see. It is possible that Mr. Klum was shortaken from press and now is arguing in this way....

that NY has to wait. But I think press and fans are also making pressure to One Eins and as you see Pro 7

also informs that Luisa is going to NY.... so I think she will go. They cannot hold her back. I really hope she has

the chance to go to the fashion week in september.... make%20it%20clap.gif I think positive about this. They have a girl who can work

on international basis and I think they want to have the new german "Fräuleinwunder".... after Claudia..... and it is a big chance

for ONE eins to get a better reputation so I don´t think they will hold her back. But Mr Klum wanted to have the last word

in this case. Possible Luisa has informed the press to early and not geared to media enought for One Eins.

Let us wait and see....

I can´t wait to see the first pictures of the Cosmo Shooting with Andreas Ortner and I imagine that Elle has also asked to

get a editorial with Luisa.....

I also hope they will do some good test shoots for her model map.

some more different and disagreed informations, very interesting I think:

http://top.de/news/4...a-guenther-klum

http://www.lifego.de...re-in-new-york/

http://www.fashiondaily.tv/news/

I think this struggle will be interesting and I really hope Luisa will win her interests

and go her way with or without One Eins.... and I think she will model and not do this

secound class promi events. Now she is doing but in some month I think she will say "no",

I will go to international catwalks....

Hier nochmal der Link zu dem Sat1 Beitrag (rechts "Goldens Buch Luisa" auswählen)

Find here a link to the SAT1 Contribution ( click right and choose " Goldenes Buch Luisa")

http://www.hannover....de/freitag.html

here in this video there is also told that Luisa will go to NY Fashion week.... and parts of her family will be with her, her father is

also interviewed.

Thanks for posting. But I think it is not her "thing" to be an actor.

But really nice to show szenes of her home country.... the lighthouse which is typical for

nothern Germany at the coast....

@comtrend: Oh I dont think she is in the Cosmo at 19 th of july, I think rather in the next issue.

But right it would be a highlight....

@ worstcase: tomorrow is the Ernsting show in munich and Rebecca an Luisa are at catwalk...