Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

sad trueness when you are reading this article from Augsburger Nachrichten: :blush:

http://www.augsburge...id21234986.html

in summary: Heidi promised them to get to all international catwalks in Paris, NY etc. and now they are posing in Ulm city

There are a few metres beside the red carpet to buy fish buns. With drink. Under advertising-printed sunshades and on cheap metal chairs a few hungry, sitting there with a Lachsbaguette in one, the apple-juice spritzer in the other hand....and some scoolgirls are making pictures with there handy cam.

No of these casting model winners of GNTM did a big carreer. Thats the sad sad result of this article.... and it seems that Luisa will not do anything against these "bad jobs".... she is sufficient with them and for this appearances for red carpet she neglets her dream of modeling.. that´s very frustrating for all.... especially her fans who see her potential.

^^ Luisa will feature in 8 pages tomorrows issue of Madchen wich also includes a poster. She will explain how she quickly becomes "beach fit" and how she maintains her body properly.

From Madchen Facebook:

"Mädels! Morgen ist der Tag der Tage: ENDLICH erscheint die neue MÄDCHEN mit der Titel-Story, für die wir weder Kosten noch Mühen gescheut haben!! EXKLSUIV für euch und in KEINEM anderen Magazin: *tratra* GNTM-Gewinneren LUISA! :-) Auf 8 (!!) Seiten inkl. Poster zum Rausnehmen verrät sie euch, wie ihr ganz schnell strandfit werdet und euren Body richtig pflegt. Wir hoffen, ihr seid von Luisa genauso verzaubert, wie wir?!"

Great cover, hoping for scans of rest :) .

Her cousin wrote on her facebook page that Luisa will NOT do NY fashion week in september ... :(

post-28667-0-1446133552-91885_thumb.jpg

Another thing I noticed on the facebook page, Claudine Ivari tried to get in touch with Luisa.

post-28667-0-1446133552-95364_thumb.jpg

Says a lot about her "agency" I guess if designers try to contact her over facebook ...

Her cousin wrote on her facebook page that Luisa will NOT do NY fashion week in september ... :(

post-23068-0-1446133554-03289_thumb.jpg

Another thing I noticed on the facebook page, Claudine Ivari tried to get in touch with Luisa.

post-23068-0-1446133554-0464_thumb.jpg

Says a lot about her "agency" I guess if designers try to contact her over facebook ...

Thats not a good development at the moment. It is really sad, that she will not walk at the NYFW.... and the fact

that Claudine Ivari is not contacting One Eins....? speaks his own language I think. I%20dont%20know.gif

Thanks for scans.

Luisa has no problem doing commercial/fitness stuff atleast. Hopefully her cosmo editorial and maybeline campaign comes out soon, both of those I think will show a more edgy side to Luisa. Zalando will also have 8 pages of Luisa in their fall magazine, hopefully they turn out good as well.

thanks for the scans!

even though i think she reached the top of embarassing jobs now..

ulm instead of paris or new york

mädchen instead of elle or vogue

ernstings family instead of chanel

co-model sarah-anessa instead of any other real model

a house in east frisia instead of an appartment in new york

one eins insteadt of next or elite models

is it what she really wants? if i had her potential i'd be depressed about this, she should just quit this agency, otherwise it's her own fault.there are always more ways.

L1.jpg L2.jpg L3.jpg L5.jpg L5ss.jpg Mädchen Cover.jpg

True words! I also think so , I really hope there will be a change in the quality of jobs... if not I think I will not follow up her

carreer any longer. It is too disappointing at moment.

Vogue is far away also she would be with Elite, I think it is a long way for a model to get at Vogue cover... but Elle is reachable.

But in all it is correct, this third class jobs she is doing at the moment should not be her goal. But we don´t know here if she is

satisfied with these kind of jobs...?

We all wish here she will do an international carreer but this means for her, leaving germany, her family, boyfriend for a long time. And it is a hard business out there in model world. Don´t know if she wants to take this for the live she now has. Red carpet events, some smooth jobs in germany and also being with One Eins....I%20dont%20know.gif

I think we will see it in some month where her way goes to.... Promi model or high fashion model with all suffers it would have... but also fun when she gets famous or will have a Vogue Cover...Flower%20for%20you.gif

Nice these Maedchen pictures you have post in b/w...

To be fair, we don't know the contract she signed!

Yes, many girls got out of it in the last years, even winners. But they changed some things! She gets a monthly salary and the apartment for one year. If I were her I wouldn't be so quick to quit all this as well! If she quits she'll lose all of this! She gets many jobs now that her fans are not happy with, but I don't think these jobs will harm her international career at all. Nobody will care if she was on the cover of Mädchen or did Ernsting's Family if she'll go to New York. Of course she needs good jobs as well to fill her book etc. ...

I still think it's unfair to say she should just quit. With One-Eins she has the chance to go to New York, for free for one year, with a monthly salary! A normal family would NOT be able to pay for all of this. So she might not have the choice if she wants to go international. Of course you could say that she should just go to another agency, they might send her abroad as well. Many models have to go back because they can't pay for all of this though! Financially staying with One-Eins is the better option for her. At least for the moment. After that year she can still say "Goodbye" to One-Eins. In that time she would have to time to build up her book and to network in NY (with a little help of Thomas Hayo). She would be 18 yo then, still young enough for other agencys to sign her!

Yes, it's frustrating for her fans. But I just hate how she and Iris (her cousin, admin of her FB fanpage) get critized by fans for being dumb staying with One-Eins as if they'd know everything...