Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

Some of you wrote "it seems that Luisa will not do anything against these bad jobs" and "is it what she really wants?"

And someone wrote exactly what I think: "To be fair, we don't know the contract she signed!"

I don't think that Luisa really WANTS these jobs or has the chance to do something against it. She HAS to do what OneEins is booking for her. We see more and "know" what she's able to do, but the model agency is just counting money ... :-(

Out of Südkurier ( german press in Baden Württenberg) 06.08.2012

I think it is interesting that also the local press takes attention on it! And Luisa says again: that she wants to go to NY.....

latest next year....

Luisa und SA.jpg Luisa und SA 2.jpg

"Luisa umarmt in Mittenwald"

Ph: Bozener Markt in Mittenwald with fans

http://www.merkur-on...ld-2450426.html

At her holidays she visits Mittenwald, and there the Bozener Market for one day:

English translation:

Leg length 104 centimetres; colour of hair: blond; occupation: Top model - and not someone: Germanys Next top model. Two months ago Luisa Hartema won before 15,000 spectators in the Cologne Lanxess arena and a million audience in the TV devices of Heidi Klum casting show. What deals with centre wood? On Sunday the 17-year-old model from East Friesland appeared all at once at the Bozner market.

When the chill blonde from the high north with friends and family took a seat in the Landsknechtschänke, service Lena Frank (17) almost the heart slided in the trousers. Every result has followed the paediatric nurse on the screen, has cotrembled with Dominique, Sarah-Anessa and Luisa. Now she proffers one of them apple juice and water. Süffiger red wine retires with a calorie-conscious model apparently. „This is the insanity“, Marketenderin Lena properly gets in the dreams. Their Spezl of the historical Minstrel's train, Thomas Hornsteiner, sees the whole a little soberer. „I do not know them at all“, the dashing lansquenet puts away open And he wants to deny the optimischen advantages of the prominent guest in no manner.

When then the flashlight thunderstorm goes off and wants to shoot everybody fast one more reminiscent photo with top model Luisa, Marketenderin Regina Springer with the patient VIP can properly share. „There I have really been sorry Luisa.“ Mrs. Hartema who takes vacation in the neighbouring place Krün has in any case proved seat meat. Up to the end (23 o'clock) the rather shy east Frisian endured and joined in in quite a lot of party song after forces.

736729101-6251976_528.9.jpg

I think it is her Cosmopolitan shooting with

Andreas Ortner! This would timely match and the location looks for me like Milk Studio munich.

Or is this also a cover shooting? The picture also might be for a cover!?

Oh I really hope it will be issued soon that we can have a look.

I think it is her Cosmopolitan shooting with

Andreas Ortner! This would timely match and the location looks for me like Milk Studio munich.

Or is this also a cover shooting? The picture also might be for a cover!?

Oh I really hope it will be issued soon that we can have a look.

At least that picture looks like she did a nice shooting that could be good enough to fill her book!

I don't think it's a cover shooting though.

I'm thrilled to see the outcome of this shooting. I really loved the shooting Ortner did with Barbara years ago!

Thanks for the OK! scan, what a bullshit article though...

But I think it's a good thing magazines start to read her facebook page. Maybe this will rise the pressure for One-Eins regarding the New York trip.

yes, I also can´t wait to see this editorial. Hopefully it is in Cosmopolitan September 2012, which will come out at 23 th

of august.

yes the OK article is bullshit, because it is a very relaxed backstage photo of Luisa.... beautiful as ever. She is very thoughtful

but not unhappy.

I also hope the press makes pressure to One Eins that Luisa can leave germany for NYFW in september...