Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

Thanks for the scans.

From what I understood, Luisa has a big upcomming fashion spread for a magazine and she looks good in those Riani clothes :) I don't think IN is talking about that Ortner Cosmopolitan photoshoot, since that milkstudio was rented 10 july and was out a while before rumors about a new boyfriend. The rest of that article seems to be a mix of rumours taken from other sources like OK, Bild etc. Not sure why they are talking about Luisa doing various fashion weeks like NY, London, Milan when they are already over though.

Great that you also think it is a new fashion spread. :flower: I also think so and it mixes with the comments from Luisa at her facebook page around one week ago. She was very happy about a job and wrote to fans that they should bear with her and that they should wait for something.... this could match. Indeed. But as ever, which I don´t understand is, that she could not tell what job.... I don´t understand why she has such a big "Maulkorb" from One Eins that she cannot give any hints to her fans. Fans would be happy when she would inform: "Hi I am very happy, today I had a big fashion distance shooting for a fashion mag...." Its ok that she cannot give further details for which mag or so but fans would be sufficient with this information.

Possible they talk about weeks in In and they mean that she starts begin of next year in NY and at fashion shows Milan, Paris etc.??

The other rumours I also think are a mix of other rumours out of the other papers. I also don´t think that it is someting serious with Keno Weidner. I think she will take focus at her carreer and will not step from one relationship to the other....

Thank you Zeronull and Thuesday. :flower:

Luisa looks really beautiful in this blue dress. I also like her style and hair. She is such a cute person.

And she knows how to wear this beautiful dres. Sadly the catwalk is missing.

Does anybody know what designer this might be?

nice thanks for posting. :flower:

I found this inview while getting her new white Corsa winning price for the last three of GNTM:

http://www.oz-online...e-Fuehrerschein

..... Luisa smiles very promising when she talks about her new planned jobs.....!! But she is not allowed to tell

about but it seams to be something big or something which will change... agency? But it seams that there is something ongoing in her career. :clap:

I didn't understand the parts right after "nicht sagen darf". Did she mention that these plans would happen soon? I also think it's either a big job or some positive change, because she kinda downplayed going to photoshoots like a frequent occurence after talking about the plans. I really hope it's a second agency, a real one that is :)

Yes I also think, she means it ( Job, Change or something else) will happen soon! It seams that she will say: "we have waited all so long, especially me, and in some time, days, one month... you will see" :woot:

And I also really hope it is a agency change or a second agency!

And have you noticed, there is no comment at One Eins News about Luisa.... since many weeks, no information about Dreamball 2012 and that she will get her new car. (And this as the winner of cycle 7),When Sarah Anessa got her car this was informed in big letters with picture. But Luisa?

Is there a brake with One Eins? And she is not listed for new jobs. Amelie and Rebecca are at catwalk for Centros and Rebecca and Sarah Anessa will walk in Weilheim next days..... but Luisa?? I think these might be signs.... :idk:

I agree, looks like alot of Luisa bookings has been moved over to Rebecca, Sarah-Anessa, Amelie etc. Herr Klum said Luisa was the most in demand gntm girl of all times, yet she has hardly been mentioned in their news compared to Rebecca. Most of the recent jobs that has been mentioned, can also be connected with Venus Gllette: ( Cosmo photoshoot, Meet&Greet, Madchen ) and Leer: ( Catwalk, Golden Book ).

There is also some comments on Luisas Facebook some weeks ago by her Cousin Iris Lutz and herself that kinda confirms there is another agency.

Fan: Sie könnte schon ganz woanders sich postitioniert haben mit der richtigen Agentur im Rücken.....??

Fan: She could position herself quite diffrently with a proper agency behind her..... ??

Iris Lutz Luisa hat auch eine gute Agentur, vergesst alle nicht, sie ist noch nicht volljährig....

Iris Lutz: Luisa also has a good agency, don't everyone forget she isn't 18 years yet.

8 minutes later... (Damage controll :p )

Luisa Hartema Immer wissen alle mehr als ich selber :D wartet doch mal ab

Luisa Hartema: Still, Everyone knows more then myself :D Wait and see.