Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

Just watched a live stream on mercedez benz fashion days homepage, Luisa opened the show, Not her greatest performance though, adjusted her hair in the first walk and I didn't care much for those 3 first outfits, wich would look bad on any model. Her last look was beautiful though,

Thanks for posting, but it was Laurel not Lorel to note.

oh what happend to Luisa, she looks bored and tired, and her face has changed. It got rounder

and lost its facination to me..... she looks also at catwalk not so professional as she did month before walking for Ghadour or Ivari....

What has happend to her? also at Aftershow she looks very huddled and looking at floor. She lost something from her Aura remembering me at young Claudia Schiffer???

Great that you found so many pictures!!!:-))) :flower:

hi sheila :) yes of course laurel not lorel (typing fault)

well i don't think she's bored i'd rather think that she's very tired and need some vacation. i've talked with someone who's been at Mode Suisse and he said she always laughed and had fun but her eyes looked very tired. so i don't think she lost the fun to the job.

i just don't like the makeup she's wearing on the walk i think that makes her face rounder. and her hair looks like a mess. but the dresses are amazing.

yes i will post some more ;)