Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

Thanks! Yes indeed! Nobody knows what she is doing at the moment and where she is... and if she will walk at Berlin Fashion week in some days....?

I also found a really great picture when looking for news of Luisa.... I think it is a repost but for me she was simply perfect at Jhad Ghadour (GNTM cycle 7)....we all thought at that moment " a new star is born"... but now? Why is her career not ongoing or that she gets any international attraction. I think she is not pushed by her agency and they are not preparing her steps in international business like another good agency , well known agency which brought out many Topmodels, would do...which such a talent like Luisa.

I really don´t hope that we say one day, her best time was at GNTM cycle and after that a talent was wasted...

Ghadour.jpg

Yes indeed, but the haircut also matches to Luisa in this red dress she looked simply beautiful. The first time I saw her on a photo was this one.

I think Lambertz is a normal and usual job to do for each One Eins Model and now Luisa is 18! I also don´t like this show but....

when she is doing other jobs after that and possible at BFW I can "live" with this Lampbertz booking. Let us wait and see....

Posting from her Facebook site this morning:

Guten Morgen !

Auf geht's, Fashion Week Berlin - endlich !! :))))

Ich wünsche euch allen einen schönen Tag,

Liebe Grüße Luisa

Luisa will be at the BFW and they are also allowed to go to castings , as info from Sarah Anessa at her facebook site. :flower:

I'm hoping she books several jobs this time, hopefully these :

january 15............................January 16.................................January 17...............................January 18..............................january 19

Lena Hoschek 11:30 Blacky Dress 11:30 D. Schumacher 10:30 Issever Bahir 10:00

Kilian Kerner 20:00 Minx 13:00 Laurel 13:00 Michalsky 20:00

Dimitri 15:00 Marc Cain 15:30

Guido Maria 20:00

That would be really great if she has this time more jobs than in July. Michalsky woud be also great. I think Mix and Laurel is possible because she walked for both last year. And for Michalsky she walked at the GNTM Cycle and he was very impressed about her. The others? I really hope she will have her time now to show that she can rock it.

I don't think she has done anything with Michalsky, maybe you ment Guido Marias fashion show in episode 1 ? Minx and Laurel would be a good guess. I think my list is possible to achive for Luisa, but I would be happy just to see her in half of these though.