Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

Thank you!!! JungleCat.

Oh wow she is walking beside Barbara. Really nice. Can´t wait to see more pictures.

who is the other girl? also a GNTM model?

Great that a friend of you met her and that she posed for a picture with him. He is very tall! :chicken:

I think he is very pride to have a picture with Luisa... :thumbsup: I would be.....

post-23068-0-97169000-1339933758.gif

also nice! Thanks! Thomas Rath loves her....Flower%20for%20you.gif

I wonder how she will wear her hair in some month.... longer or shorter? I could think she would look great with longer

fair hair , possilbe little graduaded hair. Don´t know . I think she has now a difficult length. But the blonde hair looks great.

Thank you!!! JungleCat.

Oh wow she is walking beside Barbara. Really nice. Can´t wait to see more pictures.

who is the other girl? also a GNTM model?

Great that a friend of you met her and that she posed for a picture with him. He is very tall! :chicken:

I think he is very pride to have a picture with Luisa... :thumbsup: I would be.....

Haha yes, he is over 2 Meters I think. She said to him "Wow, finally somebody taller than me!" or something like that :)