Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

thanks for the scans :) didnt another article say that she wanted to stay in germany?

Sounds like she hasn't decided yet. One article saies she wants to finish her last two school years, but in this article she saies there is a possibilty that she might go international soon.

Claudine Ivari, or someone on her behalf, posted this on Luisas facebook wall:

Claudine is very happy and very proud of you.

Everyone is still talking about your performance in the fashion show.

You deserve this victory.

There is also another congratulation message on claudines facebbok page with a great picture of Luisa:

http://www.facebook....123120121090035

Thanks for posting: That is really a great homage from Claudine Ivari to Luisa. :ddr: Wow!

I think she will do the next weeks, dont know if these are possible month, the jobs in Germany combined with her title.

Because she the reigning Topmodel 2012 and so she has some jobs to do here, like Zalando, Maybelline and some promo

dates for One Eins. But as I understand Luisa ,she will go in foreign countries to start her international carreer and she also

won the stay in a appartment in a city of her choice for one year. In many interviews she tells that her first choice will be NY.

Because also Hayo is there and can help her and give her tips.

I think she will not stay for many month in Germany, I cannot imagine. Also Heidi told her that she has to leave Germany...

And she only has to absolvate one school year not two years. This makes two half Years (semester).

But I think she can combine this with her jobs. Many others did so, Toni Garrn, Claudia also, they combined school and jobs.

And I think she will be at the Berlin Fashion week and I also hope NY Fashion week. And as you see she has already the possiblilty to walk for Claudine Ivari again.

Great that see she has so many fans, also in Designer and Fashion world. I think she knows that she cannot do international

carreer when she stays in Germany. And she wants to model in First way. make%20it%20clap.gif That´s her dream and I cannot imagine that she will

not do that and wil do Jobs like Rebecca or Sara Nuru.

post-60395-0-1446133456-01465_thumb.jpg

post-60395-0-1446133456-00468_thumb.jpg

and another picture from the aftershow party, it has been posted on her facebook-page

the dress + bracelet are available at h&m right now, bracelet 7,95 and the dress ca. 15 euro- i wanted to buy it but was unsure, now i regret it :D also the t-shirt on the welcome-back-photo is h&m around 9 euros.

post-60395-0-32400600-1339434246_thumb.j

Information from her Facebook Side of today:

Hello, your loves,

here in East Friesland shines the sun, Luisa goes well it, yesterday she has called, she is in Cologne and today in Berlin, she has the next days her Jade, Zalando and Venus Shooting, and also has to go to Frankfurt!

Probably Luisa comes again on Saturday, however, but it is not certain yet, but you know, our Iris holds you on the running one!

P.S. I think she means Maybelline Jade....

I wonder what is in Frankfurt??

@ thanks Luisatopmodel again for the wunderful posts!

the screenshots are so great, love the trapeze shooting so much.

I hope we see some new pictures of Luisa this week. Possible she is in some print issues

of magazines...?