Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

And again all the stupid comments on her FB. She is too thin, she has to eat more ... cant hear it anymore. Luisa is in a really GOOD shape. Shes getting better and better. THis doenst look unhealty.

Does anyone knows where the blac/white pics from her Fb site are for (marilyn like-look)? Editorial? Cover shoot?

Siri, yes, stupid comments and Luisa is in good shape and looks very healthy. I'm convinced that Luisa knows this and reads these comments as what they are, stupid.

The purpose of this b/w pic is still unknown, we only know that it's from the Mars Phillips shoot in NY. Possible that it was a test shoot, but I wonder why all these NY shootings don't show up in her portfolio? :idk:

Libelle, you're right, her hair has indeed grown longer! :)

one some pics i like it and in some not. sometimes she looks to ordinary and her face gets more round with long her. but maybe it is just because of the light and they it was photographed. so wanna see it in a editorial to make my final decision. 

I love her with longer hair too. And I think it looks very good on her and doesn´t influence her fascinating face... Every change in the style of a model is exciting - and so she can modify her appearance since the tv-show. 

Vanessa, the pictures with the white dress are shining out. :)

Yes I also really hope it that she will let her hair grow. It is better to get jobs. When you have a look at the this year VS castings for the shows. All models have long hair which they can swing perfect at the walk and poses. Don´t know if they would book a short haired girl? It would be better I think and I could imagine that Luisa wil look great with hair over the shoulders and with a good cut and colour. Possible she was here at a shooting and is on the way back home. Possible also that the light through the bus windows makes her hair look pink...? But nice picture at all. Thanks for posting here. Nice to have a look at Luisas life in Australia. :flower:

No, sheila it is colored. just the tip of her hair is pink, that could not be from the window. Maybe she had a punk editorial, after seeing her in the journal magazine, cause the look there is also a bit more punky and rough. 

I didn't like her with long her on her introduction video and I didn't like it on the mermaid picture. I think short her suites much better, but thats just my taste. But it's true that she would probably get more jobs. And about VS: They always take girls with long hair, because the should look  like typical bombshells. But we cannot compare Luisa with Models in a VS casting, she is so far away being  VS Model. Let's better looking forward that she gets more recognition in the european and american fashionmarket, and that she will walk at the next a/w 14 shows. 

I really like that pink ombre hair. It's a current trend and recently there are a lot of editorials with that style. Maybe it's for a shooting, maybe just for fun. But i'am with cutlers – i don't think, that long hair really fits her. Her face looks so much rounder und her formaly special attitude will be replaceable, maybe she will lose her uniqueness. I see her short hair as a benefit. It is not necessarily good when stylists have more options with her hair. It's great, when you have your own style and you'll exactly be booked for that. Right now it seems so to be. So why change it. 

For example. Lise Aanes from Norway. Her short hair makes her so special and underlines her beautiful sharp lined face. But with longer hair she looks so ordinary. Now she cuts her hair again! 

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/lise-aanes

I think like comtrend, that this color is from last shoot this day. Maybe it's a color that washes out, however, I also like it. :)

My guess about her hair length is, that she let it grow to cut a new style, but her agency should advice her correctly. I think like ZeroNull, the shorter hair makes her more unique...

I like that: http://web.stagram.com/p/584376718463177968_13730100 :thumbsup:

I don't think it's possbie to make an conclusion based of that mermaid wig, or old photos when she was 15/16 and most likely didn't take that great care of her "long" hair. Now she can get advice from the many top hair stylists that she meets on how to grow long and healthy hair,  with good styling I wouldn't be suprised if she looked even more stunning then she does now. That round face you are mentioning I think comes more from her current bob hair beeing style to follow her jaw line and I don't think her uniquness would be lost unless her hair covers her amazing face :)

Cutlers: I have not compared Luisa with VS models or saw her at this casting. It was only my intention to tell here that many designers, campaigns or catwalk collections prefer models with longer hair. There are more variations to do with longer hair. Nothing else was my purpose.

Normally short hair makes rounder faces and not long hair with a good cut. I also think like comtrend, we cannot compare it with this bob she has on some pictures of the iconic and also not the very long mermaid hair at GNTM. We never saw her with a good longer haircut now as a model and not as a teenie with 15/16,  so I think we cannot compare and tell she would loose her unique look. I could imagine she would look fantastic with summerlight hair over the shoulder a little fresh layered cut. But I also think her agency, stylistst she meets will advise her. :angie:

I found a cut what I could imagine at Luisa, something like this:

http://cdn.jolie.de/bilder/stufenschnitt-1571953.jpg

http://cdn1.photos.erdbeerlounge.de/images/cms/hairstyleFinder/1/2/6/1265/AICS/r/400/600/Blonder-Stufenschnitt-mit-schraegem-Pony_1265.jpg

here it might be a little bit shorter, variations are possible.

That's not right, Sheila. We saw her with 17 on that casting video, just few months before the show. And there are so many pics of her right before she cuts her hair of. She looks so ordinary and boring. Sure, she was dressing and make up herself, but there is NO pic with short hair, partly completely without make-up, that is worse than any long hair pic. It's obviously, that shorter hair is fitting her much more. 

That's not right, Sheila. We saw her with 17 on that casting video, just few month before the show. And there are so many pics of her right before she cuts her hair of. She looks so ordinary and boring. Sure, she was dressing and make up herself, but there is NO pic with short hair, partly completely without make-up, that is worse than any long hair pic. It's obviously, that shorter hair is fitting her much more. 

ZeroNull is totally saying what I am thinking. Luisa has really thick hair so it is much more difficult to make cuts  sheila showed us. The hairdresser would have to make the hair thinner, as they did on GNTM and I think its not that easy to do this with long hair.

There are also a lot of girls wich started there career with long her and switched to short her and worked much better. Look at Zlata Mangafic http://models.com/models/zlata-mangafic/year%C2'>

But we have to wait what the agency and luisa are doing. Maybe we will see her with long her, maybe not.