Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

Great Video!! Thanks for posting Thuesday. She looks really gorgeous in this shooting.

I think the originals not photoshopped are better than the over photoshopped advertising pictures.

Luisa is great and professional... thanks for having a look and that you found it:-))

It's such a big contrast to what serious models are doing elsewhere at various fashion weeks at the momement. I guess we can forget about Paris fashion week 25 sept as well, since she is booked for "well known" companies(not designers?) the next months. ( source: http://www.on-online.de/-news/artikel/103357/Luisa-hat-ihre-Heimat-nicht-vergessen )

yes indeed, it is very sad. It is not good for her to do such minor jobs in such bad clothes. Awful collection.

And she had the worst clothes, Amelie had better clothes to show at catwalk. I understand that she will do a special

gift to her hometown but at moment she always does such minor catwalk jobs.

I dont know if she will get the right direction the next month . I mean in german " die Kurve kriegen", I still hope

but day for day I think it will be more diffucult for her. Because when designers remember her or see her doing such

jobs the don´t want her for haute couture or pret a porter.

Long time ago at GNTM she had for me another aura. Very high fashion, but now? :persuazn:

I found the days a picture in a german Elle from a new advertising for KL collection, there was a blond short haired model which

remembered me one moment at Luisa. And I thought.... Luisa might also be there with..... the right mentors and agency!?

we all should give Luisa a chance here, it is not her fault that she has so bad jobs at moment. I think there will be something ongoing. I

am still postive that Luisa will get her chance. Luisatopmodel, you were such a big fan of her and always posted so astonishing pictures. :wub2: It would be sad when you leave here today. Please overthink!! We should stand behind Luisa some more weeks... I am postive that she will fight for her international catwalk jobs next time. She is a good model. We have seen it and she is still the same. :flower:

We should keep the fingers crossed for her. She is still the same person we admired at GNTM. We should not let her drop...

Sure the last weeks are more than disappointing I understand that fans are very frustrated and will not look furthermore after her

carreer. But.... let us wait some more time. Possible she will have a good agency in time? and than the "old Luisa will be back". :nicole:

She still has it.

I will start loosing hope as well if nothing starts happening after her 18 birthday in december. Hopefully she has some agreement with OneEins to either terminate her contract or OneEins lets her work with international agencys(Very unlikely). Last option would be to force her way out, but I fear that could maybe mess up next season of fashion weeks as well, depending on how early she does it. Last thing I want to see is more Ernstings, Lambertz and charity events early next year, then I will give up as well.

i start to believe that it is her fault actually. no one can be forced to do jobs like this, there is always a way out! she is doing it for the money, otherwise she would leave and wouldnt care about the money from one eins.. someone who knew her said, that she always loved to be in the spotlight (like doing this interview for bild.de and stuff) and i think to her fame and attention is more important than a real, exhausting and hard model career.

so i don't even think that she really wants to leave oneeins, i guess for her it's just the most comfortable way to get infornt of the cameras. but maybe i'm wrong..

but well, after this i can't take her seriously anymore, she's still super pretty but that's not all there has to be to be a model in my eyes. and the way she's selling herself doesn't make her any better. and it's not just her low quality jobs.. i mean what counts more? money or dignity...

i will still follow this site but i want to make sure that luisa, in my eyes, is not a topmodel anymore and tbh i don't think she has a great personality either.