Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

3 hours ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

wut

Edit: it’s about the accusations against him and other photographers in the Boston Globe article from the 16th of February. Since he used Taylor’s pic I thought she may have made an accusation but it is unclear in the article.

both stopped following each other, it seems to me that she should have said something but I can not find a shit yet :shocking:

3 hours ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

wut

Edit: it’s about the accusations against him and other photographers in the Boston Globe article from the 16th of February. Since he used Taylor’s pic I thought she may have made an accusation but it is unclear in the article.

QsW5cW9.jpg

luckily I grabbed a shitty screengrab with my IPad. I knew he would delete it. Still don’t know why he specifically used Taylor though.

Taylor, Ed, & VS were tagged on the photo.

I was about to say something similar to what that IG post Cazerty posted says. When I first saw it I thought that maybe Taylor chose to speak about whatever may have happened but wanted to remain anonymous. I've heard many models have done the same, for various reasons. I respect both that way of doing things and the women/men posting about it on social media. And if that was Bellemere's way to get back at her...

I hope this doesn't affect Taylor in any way.