Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

On August 29, 2016 at 6:01 AM, SympathysSilhouette said:

Being a horrible bigot does make him a bad person, though.

I could care less about HG but how is he a bigot? If you're talking about that snapchat video then that is not a reason to call him a bigot. I saw that video with my own two eyes and there's -5% anything bigoted. Anyone who thinks Taylor or HG were being bigots it the stupidest person that ever lived.

do each of the angels got paid differently? i think taylor got more gigs than the other new angels right? the media also focuses more on her than elsa, lais etc.. 

by the time she is 23, she will be a bombshell.. now she still has that sweet girl next door look.. her features are out of this world... its insane..

9 minutes ago, JazzyJas said:

I could care less about HG but how is he a bigot? If you're talking about that snapchat video then that is not a reason to call him a bigot. I saw that video with my own two eyes and there's -5% anything bigoted. Anyone who thinks Taylor or HG were being bigots it the stupidest person that ever lived.

People are saying because he dressed up as a native American for Halloween.   Like some girl was saying that but idk if it would be offensive to anyone. But it's a costume, you're not a bigot if you dress up as a culture. 

2 minutes ago, JJMarvel said:

People are saying because he dressed up as a native American for Halloween.   Like some girl was saying that but idk if it would be offensive to anyone. But it's a costume, you're not a bigot if you dress up as a culture. 

Oh damn, never mind. I take that back. I'm Native American so I find that absolutely disgusting if he did that. F*ck him then.

1 hour ago, JazzyJas said:

Oh damn, never mind. I take that back. I'm Native American so I find that absolutely disgusting if he did that. F*ck him then.

I have a photo actually hold on.  It was a few years back.  It was on Logans Instagram! Last year he dressed up as an Egyptian but idk what you guys think about it.  

Screenshot_2016-08-30-16-01-33-1.png

:dead_horse: