Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

1 minute ago, diamondtw said:

She sort of look a bit bombshell with that hair/make-up. But this profile is not a great suggestion then for her body...

Taylor has always been insecure about her thin body. She said several times she wished she was curvier. But it's the perfect body for a fashion model.

1 minute ago, diamondtw said:

^ My comment wasn't a shade at all. She's still young so she might get some lil curves thought. She have such a pretty face and have a perfect HF body so she shouldn't be that insecure.

I didn't think it was shade. :p Yeah, bodies do change over time. I don't even care what her body looks like tbh, her face is perfect :wub6yh2cm: It does help that's she tall and thin so she can do runway shows. :D 

taylor is astonishingly beautiful.. her features are so perfect and mesmerizing like how can u have that eyelash and full lips and pointed nose and all that u know?hahaha

i was never a fan of the new VS angels but i stumbled upon one video of her and gosh this girl is going to be big.. to bad she has this asshole bf, she legit need to get rid of him,, i think she is going to be huge when she is not with michael.

TAYLOR FACE IS DREAM.. i never fangirling anyone before lmfao..