Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

Are these up on the browser at all? I know the main photo is. They're perfect.

Not yet, as far as I know. But in my experience that's common. A lot of times I'll see pictures in coupon books that I haven't seen before, and honestly I think VS purposely hoards some so that us bastards on BZ won't spoil the surprises. :rofl: But often those are the same pictures that usually show up on their press site in HQ (and/or on the All Access site).

Are these up on the browser at all? I know the main photo is. They're perfect.

Not yet, as far as I know. But in my experience that's common. A lot of times I'll see pictures in coupon books that I haven't seen before, and honestly I think VS purposely hoards some so that us bastards on BZ won't spoil the surprises. :rofl: But often those are the same pictures that usually show up on their press site in HQ (and/or on the All Access site).

Lmao so true or they use an extention

V93737389386_NO_PHOTOS_4_U.jpg

Thanks for the scans

Gorgeous Taylor :) but honestly not like the joke about Candice (Swineyhol) I mean my favourite angel are Candice but i like also Sara,Martha,Lais,Taylor and im not going on theyr topics making a jokes or similar.Sorry but i call this respect, this is just my opinion :)

Gorgeous Taylor :) but honestly not like the joke about Candice (Swineyhol) I mean my favourite angel are Candice but i like also Sara,Martha,Lais,Taylor and im not going on theyr topics making a jokes or similar.Sorry but i call this respect, this is just my opinion :)

Thanks for letting us know :thumbsup:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/7459-candice-swanepoel/

^That is the topic for you I believe. Its gonna be only heartache everywhere else :(

Pretty you seeing this??? Its gotta be approaching Barbara Palvin territory I tell you :laugh:

I know exactly where Candice topic are,thx but this not mean i can't like also others models ,where is the problem,or it's forbidden? :)

Go for it. Just don't be personally offended when other people don't. You don't need to white knight everywhere. Go into her thread if you want to idolize her back arch.

Taylor looks great in those shots. :heart:

Just got a coupon booklet that's pretty much all Taylor except for one shot of Swineyhol on the back.

post-87593-0-1445993763-42915_thumb.jpg post-87593-0-1445993763-44205_thumb.jpg post-87593-0-1445993763-45291_thumb.jpg

I love these shots of her.  :wub2:

And excuse the shit quality; my scanner is ancient.

I want a vid of this campaign :drool:

Except Elsa's Eau so Sexy last year,  VS havent produced a fragrance shoot that was so on point.

@elizabethsulcer

"Dream Girl @taylor_hill shot backstage and styled by @elizabethsulcer channeling Old Hollywood Glamour on the set of @victoriassecret in Rome for #vsholiday15 with @michaelbay thank you @ed_razek @insta_bobb for my dream styling job #gorgeous #currently #instamood #instapic #love #glamour #holiday #hollywood #styling #elizabethsulcer #supermodels #thenewestangels #victoriassecret #rome #grateful #fun #behindthescenes"

post-4559-0-65394100-1437935190_thumb.jp