Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

^ I hope so.

If VS decides to drop a couple of models in the next year that will still leave 10-12ish girls, and maybe less pictures of each girl as a result.

Hopefully they get rid of 7 - 8 models and bring the number down to something more manageable, or they can pick favorite models to work with and shit on the others...either or.

Who would you guys want as permanent angels?

I wouldn't be surprised if they both drop 2/3 within the next year and drop 7 or 8 within the next few years. imo some of their vets are on their way out soon so that should lower their numbers. 

I think it bodes well for Taylor that she shot a commercial(s) and was a part of the big swim shoot. And the fact that she's young and can grow with the brand like Ale and Adri have certainly doesn't hurt.

Agreed about Adriana and Alessndra, I love both but it's time to move on. I'd throw Lily in that group too.

Taylor s going nowhere. Also I'd like Romee to stay too. She complements Tay like nobody else.

I think for me it would be: Candice, Martha, Taylor, Jasmine, Sara, Romee, Stella and Kate (might be a bit of a dark horse).  As much as I love Adriana and Ale for the brand, it's time to move on ladies.

So you'd rather they ditch Elsa and keep Sara? That dont make any sense :/

I think for me it would be: Candice, Martha, Taylor, Jasmine, Sara, Romee, Stella and Kate (might be a bit of a dark horse).  As much as I love Adriana and Ale for the brand, it's time to move on ladies.

Kate?! Pretty... :hug::rofl:

Kate is very beautiful, but it's hard to say how well she'll so since we have seen any of her work, however I do think she could be a dark horse and end up surprising us all.

I wouldn't be surprised if they both drop 2/3 within the next year and drop 7 or 8 within the next few years. imo some of their vets are on their way out soon so that should lower their numbers. 

I think it bodes well for Taylor that she shot a commercial(s) and was a part of the big swim shoot. And the fact that she's young and can grow with the brand like Ale and Adri have certainly doesn't hurt.

Agreed about Adriana and Alessndra, I love both but it's time to move on. I'd throw Lily in that group too.

How old are the new girls, do you know? I haven't bothered to look them up really. I know both Taylor and Romee are 19, not sure about the rest.

Alessandra 4-11-81 (34)

Adriana 6-12-81 (34)

Lily 11-15-85 (29)

Candice 10-20-88 (26)

Elsa  11-7-88 (26)

Martha  4-27-89 (26)

Behati  5-16-89 (26)

Kate 9-15-89 (25) 

Stella 5-15-90 (24)

Lais  10-5-90 (24)

Jasmine  2-1-91 (24)

Sara 7-21-91 (23)

Jac 1-15-94 (21)

Romee 7-19-95 (19)

Taylor 3-5-96 (19)

Here, to make it easier.

Alessandra 4-11-81 (34) - decrepit, Hands/feet already in the grave
Adriana 6-12-81 (34) - decrepit, Hands/feet already in the grave
Lily 11-15-85 (29) - decrepit
Candice 10-20-88 (26) - Be bendy, that's all that matters to Ed
Elsa  11-7-88 (26) - Old
Martha  4-27-89 (26) - Old
Behati  5-16-89 (26) - Old
Kate 9-15-89 (25)  - Old
Stella 5-15-90 (24) - Old
Lais  10-5-90 (24) - Old
Jasmine  2-1-91 (24) - Old
Sara 7-21-91 (23) - Possible walker needed in the near future
Jac 1-15-94 (21) - Getting up there
Romee 7-19-95 (19) Can pass as barely legal... Pushing it, but acceptable
Taylor 3-5-96 (19) Can pass as barely legal... Pushing it, but acceptable

:( They got in the VS game a little late then, I don't see the older girls staying around for more then a couple years. Tasteless joke inc...

VS is like a pedo, it likes to get them young and groom them :ermm:

post-1004-0-1445993710-74097_thumb.jpg