Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Talk about a 180� :shock:! did she do something to offend the L'Oreal glam squad because the makeup looks ridiculous especially on a beautiful woman like Doutzen. A total mismatch in idea. Same thing happened during her first Cannes appearance, beautiful in a white dress then next day her hair looked like a haystack.

The make up is a bit too much huh? But I love her hair and dress :blush:

Her RTL interview was good. She said she's more comfortable now she knows her dad is taking care of himself. That she was the one who contacted his psychiatrist and said that something had to be done. That every family has some issue and that this was theirs.

About Phyllon she stated that she's taking him with her on jobs, which is hard but luckily she's had jobs in and around New York lately.

Her devotion for L'Oreal is still very visible she said that L'Oreal makes an effort to represent real women and that she's honored to be in Cannes as a model, (instead as an actress).

About being an actress she said Sunnery isn't too happy that she'll have to make out with another man now. But that she'd like him to help her practice :)

Thanks everyone for the pics! :)

I didn't like her make up yesterday! :( I think it was too much. But I think the black dress was better on her than the white!

------------------

I can't really can't wait to see her at the amfAR Gala tonight!! :drool: This is the first time she attends this event in Cannes!