Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

here's some exclusive news from adrianaflima.com

post-16474-0-1446072229-3148_thumb.jpg

Update:The girls will arrive in store at 11am, but the signing will start at 3pm and go until 5pm. The manager said this is quite the big launch with lots of press I'm sure adriana (not sure about Doutzen) will do some press and interviews before the launch in the morning. The girls will do in store press from 11am - 3pm when the girls will then start signing autographs

CoutureChic

----------------

post-16474-1233621202_thumb.jpg

i've been watching Doutzen couple of years now,thought she would be better known by now.None of my friends know who she is.Most top models look like dogs next to her but they must be alot smarter to make a better career.Doutzen mustnt be too smart and also she has a boyfriend who looks like a bum.I'm so diassapointed in her :( ,she used to be my number one.

i've been watching Doutzen couple of years now,thought she would be better known by now.None of my friends know who she is.Most top models look like dogs next to her but they must be alot smarter to make a better career.Doutzen mustnt be too smart and also she has a boyfriend who looks like a bum.I'm so diassapointed in her :( ,she used to be my number one.

Well you don't know her personally so you don't know if she's smart or not.

She graduated HAVO which is a pretty high level of education in Holland.

To me she comes off way smarter then Adriana Lima or any other top model.

And you can't judge her on her boyfriend he may look like a "bum", but again you don't know him, he is probably really nice

can i know where can i find the videos doutzen with adriana lima for VS Christmas Commercial if i not mistaken ? for the videos of commercial and the making + interview...

You'll find all of that stuff at this link:

LINK (Post #1132)

If you can't find what you're looking for at that link, then you'll have to look elsewhere.

:laugh: