Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Awesome sketches Jago :thumbsup:
omg the critics of these video of doutzen are horrible, they are saying mean things about doutzy wtf is their problem?

What mean things? They didn't say mean things about her.

they are saying she's ugly and that she looks like ru paul, and they are calling her a bitch.

Awesome sketches Jago :thumbsup:
omg the critics of these video of doutzen are horrible, they are saying mean things about doutzy wtf is their problem?

What mean things? They didn't say mean things about her.

they are saying she's ugly and that she looks like ru paul, and they are calling her a bitch.

I thought you meant in the video but you were actually talking about the comments, no?

Guest sweet seduction

yeah poutykisses post the pic again, doutzen look really pretty. cypress i have problem loging in the doutzen forum that you created, i wrote you twice about it in myspace.

oh if you insist! :p haha

ok heres the full story...

I was walking down 5th avenue picking up job applications and I just walked out of barnes and noble and was heading toward the street corner on my right. I saw her walking past me on my left side and i KNEW it was her.. i was like omgomgomg kat its her say something! she noticed me staring at her and smiled then looked down and kept walking, I was like omg just grow some balls and say something.. so she was about halfway down the block until i decided to turn around and say something, so i sped up and tapped her on the shoulder and was like hi is your name doutzen?! and she smiled and took of her sunglasses and was like yes! hi! I was like omg im such a hugeee fan of yours! your so beautiful! and she was like oh thank you! (in her adorable dutch accent) and hugged me! she was like whats your name? and i was like kat, and then she repeated it after i said it and smiled! she was like oh this is so weird for me, this never happens and i was like oh i knew it was you! im sorry i was starring! and she was like awe yea i saw you walking before.. then we laughed and i asked for a picture and she was like sure! so i whipped out my phone and my hands were shaking so bad but i got it! and i was like wow thank you so much! and she was like thank you kat! so nice to meet you and then we hugged again and kissed eachother on the cheek!!!

she looked GORGEOUSS!! she had on light denim skinny jeans, black and white nike sneakers, i forget what top she had on but she had a colorful hoodie on top of it and big maroon sunglasses, she looked absolutley stunning!

and those lips! theyre even more beautiful in person! she was soo soo soo sweet I cannot believe itt!!

.. im still not over it hahah.. probably the best sighting in nyc so far! hah

img556sp6.jpg