Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

46 minutes ago, Hollander said:

giphy.gif

After fashion weeks in NY/Milan/Paris ..doing castings/fittings and walking 30+ shows ..she's enjoying her well deserved vacation 

1 minute ago, Schemer said:

Her husband is probably working there.

Before this she spends weeks traveling with her family... Sunnery doesn't posted nothing and no sign of kids. In the Netherlands school year ends in which month? They miss many days of school.

I hope for works. Maybe a campaign shoot in Ibiza?

By the way, Numéro NL debuted. I hope for a cover soon... 

2 hours ago, Mille Backer said:

Before this she spends weeks traveling with her family... Sunnery doesn't posted nothing and no sign of kids. In the Netherlands school year ends in which month? They miss many days of school.

I hope for works. Maybe a campaign shoot in Ibiza?

By the way, Numéro NL debuted. I hope for a cover soon... 

School year ends in July 

I think what Schemer said is right 

Many DJ's working in Ibiza

Doutzen working for Numéro NL will end up looking like all her other Dutch magazine work shot by the same team 

Styled by Jetteke van Lexmond

Make-up by Mo Karadag

Hair by Ilham Mestour 

Photography by Paul Bellaart or Jan Welters or Duy Vo

It's very sweet to hire your friends all the time (good for their wallets)  but they just lack creating something epic

tenor.gif

They are just not talented enough to create some epic/memorable shoot(s) ..except making memorable memories during their trips/shoots

I don't even care anymore seeing DK working for Dutch projects ..so basic and boring and average quality 

But I do like her Hunkemöller lingerie campaigns a lot

The lingerie, light, photography, makeup, hair, modeling always on point 

Can't wait to see her new campaign coming out this month!

Camera work is really awful! Bad dark light and bad closeups all the time of her arms/shoulders/hair ..everything about her camerawork is so bad!

Leave your sister in law home and hire a professional cameraman/woman!!

The best footage she used in this vlog came from professional websites...everything her sister in law filmed is bad camerawork, low quality & pretty much completely useless

Wish we saw more footage of her work in Milan & telling she openend both shows and why she doesn't do more shows 

Everything felt so rushed while she showed us her work .. from fitting, walking the show & leaving the show..all in like 10 seconds?! 

+ shame we didnt get to see high quality footage of her iconic Versace looks

Blurry dark camerawork 

1 hour ago, Hollander said:

Camera work is really awful! Bad dark light and bad closeups all the time of her arms/shoulders/hair ..everything about her camerawork is so bad!

Leave your sister in law home and hire a professional cameraman/woman!!

The best footage she used in this vlog came from professional websites...everything her sister in law filmed is bad camerawork, low quality & pretty much completely useless

Wish we saw more footage of her work in Milan & telling she openend both shows and why she doesn't do more shows 

Everything felt so rushed while she showed us her work .. from fitting, walking the show & leaving the show..all in like 10 seconds?! 

+ shame we didnt get to see high quality footage of her iconic Versace looks

Blurry dark camerawork 

I don't think theres anything wrong with the camera work. Its a vlog, its not supposed to be HD like a campaign shoot but more a 'real life' feel. I much rather prefer this than something too produced.

I have a feeling she might be shooting for Hunkemöller Swim S/S 2020 in Ibiza

But previous times they shot the Swim campaigns in Jan/Febr. 

20191010_221257.thumb.png.c73b3795fe2d67dad9ecac20cece2d23.png20191010_221239.thumb.png.403ceeed32ce39567bc2ee94834590ae.png20191010_224734.thumb.png.f916e9ef3ba3507b80b271f36aae3e2a.png20191010_224809.thumb.png.ab1b72e97c22e8b0cb36e35a8ac64b33.png20191010_224753.thumb.png.1ab936ce3ed3cf6d712cbe71d7ae4a6a.png

Or Hunkemöller "Doutzen's Sports Stories" 2020 campaign 

Confirmed:

- It's for Hunkemöller 

- Photographed by Paul Bellaart 

20191011_114457.thumb.png.cf1ba58f34daaf193bfafe78ec90a8c3.png