Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Everyone has opinions but I have to disagree with you Taben. I think Doutzen is uncommonly beautiful. Her beauty IMO is a rarity. She has the perfect facial features that can sell cosmetics and a figure that can sell lingerie, swimwear and high fashion. Gisele who was heralded as the next coming of the supermodel, never to my knowledge had a cosmetics contract because you either think she's pretty or not. Doutzen could at least be considered "pretty" by most people.

I adore her. :heart:

She will be huge.

You're a good girl, Fran. Sometimes i think your body's american, but your brain is french :laugh: (and your accent dutch of course)

:laugh:

So, a Cubasian body + a French brain + a Dutch accent + Oh, and a pair of blind melons. = ME!

Doutzen just told me "eet'z a cood mix" (i know i can't do the dutch accent :rofl: )

ah, found another.

eet eez (from ze left to ze right) doutzen's sister, tommy heelfeeguhr, and doutzen.

credit to doutzen's sister on tfs. ;)

36385716.jpg

DOUTZEN looks a bit fatter than as usual but she's much hotter than in ANY other pic... might be thx to the turquoise top. Oh btw, who is that ugly girl on the RIGHT ? :whistle: