Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Just now, hollander said:

It looks real hehe 

But I hope its fake

Kinda strange to see Doutzen visit the VS show again 

She wanted to leave VS so freaking bad her managers wanted/almost demanded VS to end her VS contract ...now it might look like she wants to go back /regret her decision because she shows up at their show every year

Doutzen probably just want to see her friends ..the perfect time to see them all again but she doesnt realise how weird it looks if she shows up again at that show every year

I think its weird

Oh... I thought she left to pursue the Hunkemuller contract? Was it really that she just hated the VS contract so much instead? :/

She's NOT on Vogue UK December 2017 :sad:

Her role in Justice League must be super tiny & probably even shorter compared to the screentime in Wonder Woman  .... and without text because her management did nothing this time .. ZERO publicity about Doutzen for Justice League in magazines 

In June when Wonder Woman movie released we saw Kroes on covers for Vogue Ukraine, Porter & reprint for Elle Belgium with interview about acting

:Amelie_wft: It's not the end of the world if she's not on a magazine cover right now or any high fashion-related projects that is upcoming immediately. Just because you expect a UK Vogue cover doesn't mean one can't happen down the road.

A lot of the Amazons that came back for Justice League already stated they do way more in this film than in WW, including Robin Wright and Connie Neilson.

13 hours ago, Mille Backer said:

I was surprised it wasn't Naomi on the cover... My latest hopes are something for W Magazine, Vogue Brasil or Italia from December, otherwise it's something just next year!

Probably the vogue brasil from december goes to Gisele... Or Isabeli Fontana.