Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

7 hours ago, Mille Backer said:

Prada SS 2018!

Y2ux40J.gif

Not gonna happen :sad:

I like the name of that brand but the clothes are ugly & the campaigns are boring

Hope she finally gets Versace, Balmain (again) or Jason Wu/Hugo Boss.... but anything is welcome of course :56608ac1cc5a3_smilynewone:

Super excited for next week .. the first week of November I expect that mysterious photoshoot by M&M to come out & couple days later the Miu Miu resort campaign with curly hair

3 hours ago, hollander said:

Not gonna happen :sad:

I like the name of that brand but the clothes are ugly & the campaigns are boring

Hope she finally gets Versace, Balmain (again) or Jason Wu/Hugo Boss.... but anything is welcome of course :56608ac1cc5a3_smilynewone:

Super excited for next week .. the first week of November I expect that mysterious photoshoot by M&M to come out & couple days later the Miu Miu resort campaign with curly hair

Yes, I know my friend... But dreaming doesn't cost anything!

I just wanted something that she'd never done before, but that's what you said what comes is welcome. I can't stand more anxiety to know the purpose of this shoot in Ibiza!

22 minutes ago, hollander said:

Looks like behind the scenes candid

They all look hideous with that hair  .. but Doutzen can handle this look I think

The rest look awful

Hopefully some better campaign pics coming up soon

By the historical campaigns I think it will be this way, I didn't like the collection since the show and neither of the hair, the photos with more close should be of eyewear!

I love that commercial. Are you sure the picture was taken around that time though? I found it on Pinterest and it said this was the picture (or maybe one of them) that started Doutzen's career... She has always said she let Rens take pictures of her while on holiday so that's why I thought it could've been taken way before 2009... Anyway, it's a great picture! :smile: 

1 minute ago, *Luna* said:

I love that commercial. Are you sure the picture was taken around that time though? I found it on Pinterest and it said this was the picture (or maybe one of them) that started Doutzen's career... She has always said she let Rens take pictures of her while on holiday so that's why I thought it could've been taken way before 2009... Anyway, it's a great picture! :smile: 

She didn't have that blond hair at the beginning of her career... 

Hopefully a nice solo eyewear shot

And Doutzen in a cool car 

That would be a nice eyewear campaign photo I think

Car shot from this angle 

woman-driving-car-dog-sitting-on-passenger-seat-fchar5.thumb.jpg.46a2a3d36462748c17a062e9eb41cc39.jpg

-----------------

About that bikini pic

They couldnt find the original photo...so they used a new one

That photo is from 2009 or 2010

Doutzen spend 3 days shooting that MiuMiu campaign. They could have done it in 1 day because she only got 3 pics ... but happy she got it!

Wonder why she skipped Halloween and stayed in Holland 

1 Week ago Kroes said she talked to her publicist in New York about the upcoming Halloween party 

Doutzen talked about her Halloween outfit (as red devil)

Last few days wondering every single day if we get to see Doutzen on Vogue Italia or perhaps Vogue UK by Mert & Marcus

Any guesses?

I think Vogue Italia because that same team worked for Vogue Italia September cover but it would be the bomb if it turns out to be Vogue UK 

That same team (hair/makeup/photography) also worked for American W magazine 

Edward (former editor in chief of W magazine & now making his debut for Vogue UK) might booked that team again for his first British Vogue cover

Half year ago Vogue UK send emails to their subscribers asking who they want to see on the cover of Vogue UK

People could choose/rate some selective list of people

Doutzen was one of them

Too bad she didn't go to that Halloween party... Although I kinda understand her though, I wouldn't want to fly across the Atlantic just for one night of dressing up, partying non stop with jet lag and then having to fly back the next day. I'd probably cancel too :rofl: But who knows maybe she had other obligations in the Netherlands that she had to do.