Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

1 hour ago, hollander said:

Doutzen Kroes got a film role.

"It's a new step in my career, I hope. It is certainly a great experience, '' Doutzen says in De Telegraaf. 
It's a movie. And I'm very excited about it.

Doutzen been a while off the fashion radar has everything to do with this secret project.

DeTelegraaf.nl

I'm so happy for her :happy:

4 hours ago, hollander said:

Would be nice if she scored worldwide exclusive for Miu Miu or Louis Vuitton. Open and/or close the show.

Few days later she pop up on Vogue Paris/UK cover with some interview about her new movie.

200_s.gif

Good old Hollander.. Always setting himself up for disappointment 

5 minutes ago, **jennifer** said:

I'm 100% sure that the movie is Wonder Woman.

100%. It just all adds up (The other fitness girls, Shooting at WB near London etc)

Can't wait to see and hear more. 

I do think that if the movie is well received and her role is somewhat major that could be her ticket to a British Vogue cover. She's already well known here but a big movie would make her even more known and a deserving cover star.

1 hour ago, Tbrtg1234 said:

I do think that if the movie is well received and her role is somewhat major that could be her ticket to a British Vogue cover. She's already well known here but a big movie would make her even more known and a deserving cover star.

I really doubt she'll have a major role. She'll probably be one of amazonian girls in the background.

2 hours ago, **jennifer** said:

I'm 100% sure that the movie is Wonder Woman.

Going by what I found she will probably be playing one of the amazons.

In a week or two we will then see her in Italy to film the Themyscira scenes.

What did you read where that makes you draw the conclusion that it is Wonder Woman?

Because Jennifer did great research on Instagram!

Finding connections between cast, stunt team, etc. (Madeleine Vall = Doutzens stunt girl)

---------------------

Many famous models doing fittings right now in Paris.

Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid, Bella Hadid & Lara Stone for Miu Miu. And Adriana did a fitting today for some show. 

Pretty sure it's also for Miu Miu because stylist/casting director Katie Grand doing the Miu Miu show this season.

Would not surprise me at all if Doutzen shows up too.

But how stupid it might sounds I rather see her not walking if she's not opening or closing (again) the show. Because last time she closed the Miu Miu show...it feels very special. She should keep it that way ..unless she can open the show/close again.

I hope Katie Grand understands :) but she never gives Doutzen a opening/closing spot 

Lovely to see Doutzen's face more and more :hehe: Such good news to hear if she is indeed going to be in Wonder Woman. There was a role Nicole Kidman was supposed to have but dropped out of due to conflicting schedules, it was something like a high ranking Amazonian so it'd be great if Doutzen got that role instead but we shall see :) 

Unfortunately no show(s) this season .. nothing

Hopefully this has no effect on the F/W 2016/17 campaigns

----------------------------------------------------

Her own dark blonde/light brown haircolor looks so stunning:wub:

Wish she could ditch that blonde/get rid of it .. make a lil change in her Loreal contract

sx6HTAtc.jpg

Elle.nl