Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Great to see her scoring a new campaign!

It looks nice but would have been better with some make-up on..because she looks like a pretty 40 year old woman in this campaign & very tired underneath her eyes/she has bags under her eyes & sleepy look in her eyes

+ I wish they fixed her eyebrows

6AmnBGjy.jpg CDOpTtsl.jpgyfbUXpJY.jpg

The Repeat Cashmere campaign bores the shit out of me

So bland & boring .. no energy at all ... ZZZZZZ

She got lost or what? She forgot who she is?
Hey, girl, i understand that you plunget into your kids and husband, but how about your work?
There have been so many event these days in nyc, she could'n attend at least one of them? I'm too disappointed and angry and i'm not joking

Edit: if she's filming (what i doubt) or is training for it, she could post a pic or selfie or just something to let know about it, because she forgot she has fans. I don't understand all that mistery and silence

1 minute ago, crista said:

She got lost or what? She forgot who she is?
Hey, girl, i understand that you plunget into your kids and husband, but how about your work?
There have been so many event these days in nyc, she could'n attend at least one of them? I'm too disappointed and angry and i'm not joking

She's been spending a lot of time in London recently - the general consensus is that she's on a film shoot (probably Wonder Woman.) I expect we'll see her at events during Paris and Milan fashion week but maybe not NYC this season.

I know but perhaps she does not talk about it because in the past some other famous Dutch people scored film roles in big movies ...they filmed for days/weeks BUT they didnt make the cut or just for few seconds

Perhaps she doesnt talk about it until its 100% sure she's in it

But I hope she goes to NY this week for events and shows because its fashion week in NY right now

BTW she can also train in NY & visit her agency in NY ... shake them up...claim some covers, etc. ?

---------------------

UPDATE S/S 2016 campaigns

- L'Oréal (contract)

- Repeat Cashmere (contract)

- Calvin Klein Reveal (contract)

- Mugler

- Massimo Dutti NYC 

- H&M Spring catalog

It's still possible she got Tiffany & Co and H&M Summer/Swim campaigns for S/S 2016

If she scores those 2 campaigns I am satisfied with her S/S 2016 campaign work

Doutzen in and perhaps on Vogue NL April 2016 issue (Out on March 8)

SjcMzNm6.jpg

instagram rikastudios_ 

It's about her trip to Nepal about child marriages

Hopefully there is also a real fashion editorial in it & not just candids

Or worse ... photoshopped candids :confused:

If it's just candids about her trip then the team of Vogue Netherlands (photographer, stylist and makeup / hairdresser) could/should have stayed home