Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

She looks amazing, but I'm surprised she's not a natural blonde... You can clearly see her roots. Nothing wrong with that, I'd actually love to see her with her natural hair color.

She used to sport brownish hair ciirca 2005.

And gurlfriend is looking good.

So she's a natural brunette...? Cause there are pictures of her with blonde hair and very light blonde eyebrows, I think they were taken somewhere around 2004 when she started modeling. 

Maybe someone here knows what brand bathing suit she wears?

She usually wears swimwear where she is the face of (H&M, VS) .... maybe it's a clue where she become the face of :) lol

Its brand We Are Handsome according to Daily Mail. First time I have heard of this brand.

Doutzen looks absolutely gorgeous, and my lord her booty is as good as ever :D

So she's a natural brunette...? Cause there are pictures of her with blonde hair and very light blonde eyebrows, I think they were taken somewhere around 2004 when she started modeling. 

She's naturally blonde, from childhood. I think it's more of a honey-blonde shade though. Most blonde people anyway will begin having dark roots as they get older. 

post-67297-0-1446079526-42688_thumb.png

Doutzen looks absolutely gorgeous, and my lord her booty is as good as ever :D

She's naturally blonde, from childhood. I think it's more of a honey-blonde shade though. Most blonde people anyway will begin having dark roots as they get older.

post-89417-0-1446079527-64352_thumb.png

Omg! What a cutie!! Those eyes