Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Thanks Vs Catherine and Dayrell :hug: Getting an Elle US cover for a model is kinda hard these days compared to other countries.. so ecstatic she got another one!!

I know right? Its a rarity an actual model is on a U.S Vogue, Elle, or another other fashion mag cover!

Love the Elle cover! :)

Paris Fasfion Week is almost finished and Doutzen is still in NY :(

I dont get why she walked just 1 show in London...1: London fashion week is not really that important. 2: She did not even open or close the show.

I guess she just did not get booked for bigger shows.

She could have better just skipped the whole fashion week & wait for the next Fashion weeks untill a better opportunity comes along.

I kinda expected a runway comeback..... dissapointing:(

Me too I'm disappointed! :( I really thought she would walk a few shows in Paris. I think she couldn't because she worked for VS and maybe other things.

I think it's hard for VS angels to do several fashion weeks. Loot at Candice she only did one or two shows in Milan and she's doing a few shows in Paris whereas everyone expected her to do tons of shows. The VSFS is really close so I think it's because of that.

Doutzen will surely have more time for fashion week in February/March but let's wait to see. I don't want to be disappointed again. :(

Candice had to go work for VS ..so thats why she left Milan..the next day she was already shooting for VS in the US.

When Candice finished her work for VS ..she got right on a plane to go to Paris..that girl is working really hard.

According to her (Doutzen) Twitter my guess is that Doutzen is just at home with her son ... or else she would have post some interesting tweets.