Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

I actually love it :wub:. That's one of my favorite dresses by Giambattista Valli and I'm glad she gets to wear it. She looks impeccably gorgeous in fresh faced like makeup and simplicity goes a long way.

Definitely an improvement from the blue tulle that made her look like she was a cupcake.

Thanks everyone for the pics!

I'm not a fan of her dress and make up. I'd have prefered a more simple dress. At least it's much better than last year! :flower:

Now I really can't wait to see her at the VS event and at the Cannes Film Festival!!! :)

From Doutzen's twitter:

Last night was just amazing I enjoyed looking at all the gorgeous woman at the #Metball! Working for VS today!! #busytimes

P13044532991746634_1.jpg

Maybe I think it too much, but I still can't help wondering, is this a hint????

Just look at her make up, mirror, background and her robe, is she shooting for fantasy bra??

I really hope so!!!!!

Okay... the GV dress actually looks a bit boxy on her in these red carpet photos :(. She looks better in the self-cam pics.

Now all we wait to see next are VS opening appearance in Calgary and Cannes film festival! Yay more Doutzen.