Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

hahah! sam... you're making me happy with your thoughts! hahaaha!

yah! and not to mention interviews with Leno and Letterman!!! ...maybe Jimmy! hahhaha!

haha :laugh: I hope its true though and I hope we are not getting excited for nothing

OMG Doutzen on Leno and Letterman, that would be so amazing, I can even go to the Letterman show since its right here and they hand tickets out in Times Square :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!:

Maybe even CONAN :fun:

hahhahaa! yah! i remember KK's "Air Heels" interview with Leno after vsfs! hahaahha!

man i love those shows! its hilarious!!!! ... and by the time doutzen is an angel... the writers wont be on strike anymore and i wont be stuck in traffic because of damn celebrity flocking on the street!!!

do they just hand out tix for conan too??? OMG! i love him! he's hilarious!!! "... in the year 2000" hahahahah!

:rofl: remember when he spilled the water :rofl: hahaha

YEAH I love all the late night shows, except I dont find Letterman that funny <_< , but yeah cant wait for Doutzen. Celine how far from LA is Burbank?? Thats where Leno shoots right?

I am assuming they hand out tickets for Conan as well. They are always trying to fill up the audience so usually in the early morning they hand out tickets to anyone they see on the street, I think they look for a certain demographic though. I remember I went with my family to Times Square like around 9 in the morning and they asked us if we wanted the tickets for Letterman, which tapes I think in the afternoon sometime and they broadcast it at night of the same day. Sadly we couldn't stay cause we had to go somewhere else, but if Kroes is there, I will make sure to go :drool: :drool:

hahahahahahahahaahah! oh that was funny!!!!! ....horny manitees anyone? hahahahaahahahhaahah!

well burbank is like 15/20 minutes away from downtown la... and i would soooo camp out if doutzen is at Leno!!!

i've been to Jimmy a couple of times coz its right there at Hollywood and Highland... and i've been to ferguson once and coz its right by The Grove at beverly hills!

OH man!!! I hope they introduce the angels at the VS store at the Grove!!!!! then doutzen would be there!!!!!