Bellazon

Irina Lazareanu
Thumbnail

BubbleBubble

^ Qont'd ^

post-4514-0-1446067217-12235_thumb.jpg

post-4514-0-1446067217-14755_thumb.jpg

translated by Girl Afraid on tFS

quote:NOTE: Is not 100% Literal, cause there are somo words that don't have a english translation but I did my best

"Irina La Dulce"

The Tabloid world has presented her on their covers as the vampire who got in the middle of Pete Doherty and Kate Moss. While the tabloids speculate not only about her relationship with the bad boy of British Rock & Roll, but also about a possible wedding, the main character in this story, more than a man eater, is a model with artistic ambitions that has found herself in the middle of a creative hurricane. When she's not walking for the best designers, she spends her time writing poetry or working with Sean Lennon on her first album. No one could have imagined that this little girl - of fragile complexion and romanian refugee on the canadian town of Saint Hubert - who was once locked on her locker(?) by some classmates till the point of almost asphyxia, years later would become the head of a new generation of models. Owner of a singular elegance, un common and rebel that has conquered some of the top names in fashion. Karl Lagerfeld has described her as a mixture between the boheme presence of Juliette Gréco, the pioneer spirit of Coco Chanel, whiling to brake formulas and bounderies, and the tricky(?) fragility of the poet Anna de Noailles. And Milla Jovovich has compared her to the actress Claudette Colbert, for her face and fringe. Because Irina Lazareanu, in spite of the fact that she can transform her look with different expressions, she revindicates an expression of individuality in a world used to blond hair. "My first show was for Chanel Couture. I only saw long blond hair and tall curvy bodies, I felt insignificant, and even more short with the flats they put me on", remembers Irina while she eats a plate of Ham(Prosciutto/AKA Jamón Serrano), before starting the photo shoot. Know-er of the properties of this dish, she learned how to enjoy the smell, taste and texture during a trip to Spain years ago. "With my boyfriend of that time we traveled on a car through the whole country, I only knew the Prosciutto, and when i tried this Ham i realized they were nothing a like. The first word I learned in Spanish was: "Where is the Ham". If it was for her, cátering would only consist on Ham and fried eggs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i was watching FTV last week and i saw Irina in some backstage wearing a hat with a big feather and she was saying 'this season is all about feathers, feathers and feathers. and i fucking hate feathers' i really want this video, but i cant find at youtube. someone have it ? is so hilarious :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...