Bellazon

Runway

rosada

Absolutely! Best runway walk ever. Top, über, number one supermodel of the world. There's just no one like her. I don't think there ever will be.

PS: I remember well all the buzz around that little polka-dot number, when she walked down that runway, even the most poker-faced fashion players sitting in the front row couldn't help but gasp for a moment and kinda pick their jaws off the floor. :p

She's that awesome <3

Absolutely! Best runway walk ever. Top, über, number one supermodel of the world. There's just no one like her. I don't think there ever will be.

PS: I remember well all the buzz around that little polka-dot number, when she walked down that runway, even the most poker-faced fashion players sitting in the front row couldn't help but gasp for a moment and kinda pick their jaws off the floor. :p

She's that awesome <3

oh I believe it! :D Runway is what made everyone want to meet/book her, and I can see why! 2000 was her year. (Although 98 is when they first took notice, by this time she was already a fashion queen) hehe.

welcome sick. :wave: