Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

Victoria's Secret News: VSFS 2007 Viewing Party

Izabel will host a VSFS viewing party on December 5, 2007 in Boston. V.I.P's from the Limited Brands and Victoria's Secret (corporate) are invited. In addition, Store Managers of Victoria's Secret stores that made their sales plan the weekend of December 17-18 (???) were entered into a lottery for a chance to attend this party.

My store made our sales plan for that weekend, so I was entered into this lottery. Needless to say, I was not chosen :cry: Oh well, I guess it was not meant to be *sigh* :ninja:

UPDATE!!!!

The viewing party w/ Izabel will be held at the Westin Hotel at Copley Plaza tomorrow night.

A manager from my region is hosting a cheese and wine VSFS viewing party at her house, for who did not win the contest. Maybe I will go to that...

Aww did you guys just see? She was crying :heart: Izabel is so adorable :blush:

yes I saw it. Iza looked so pretty tonight (as always) She has slowly became one of my favorites and after tonight she definitely is! You just can't not help but to like her aside from her looks. She has one of the best personalities that I have seen in a long time too.

Aww did you guys just see? She was crying :heart: Izabel is so adorable :blush:

yes I saw it. Iza looked so pretty tonight (as always) She has slowly became one of my favorites and after tonight she definitely is! You just can't not help but to like her aside from her looks. She has one of the best personalities that I have seen in a long time too.

Agreed! Of all the Angels, Iza def. appeals most to me because she comes as close to 'normal' as models can get. She def. has the best personality, and it is genuine, which is more than I can say for the other Angels.