Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

Ab muscles...I'm guessing the last time she did a sit up was was well before the first time she said, "I'll do another line."

Hey I kid because I care.

:evil:

You can see her organs through her stomach she is soooo skinny! They need to get some sexier models for next years show :yuckky:

:laugh: haha, what???! you cannot see any organs through her stomach. those are called ab muscles.

untitled5up0.th.jpg

i don't know what you see, but i don't see any organs there :blink: i'm pretty sure she'd be dead if you could see her actual stomach organs! maybe you have really good vision??

and, she'll be back walking in the show every year they have one. she's an angel. so until her contract expires or she retires from modeling, she'll be walking in every show they have.

Yeah agreed...here's the dealio. She is amazingly beautiful, but when I see her pics it's almost like you can see through her head, like there's not much going on. I don't want my supermodels to be splitting atoms in their ample spare time, but unlike Adriana, Gisele, Ana, etc. she doesn't really seem to know what the deal is. Can someone help me out here?

She's grown on me... I used to dislike her but now I'm starting to like her. I think she has a killer body and she's pretty... I don't think she's gorgeous but she's pretty.

I personally don't like her , but people come up with the STUPIDEST things to bash models.

Her organs? Are u reaterdet , maybe u meant her ribs , but even if, you clearly can't see her ribs either , she is a healthy model , i even thought she gained just a bit of weight , but she has amazing body ofcourse.

And the "i don't like her becouse she's thoo thin " or "ewww you can see her bones sticking out " or "she's skeleton /skin & bones" all these things are CLICHEE , it's an old song being repeated over and over again , it's the stupidest excuse to not like a model or excuse to bash her.