Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

Vote for Izabel

the link is above my sig

Izabel vs Alessandra

Noooo:(:( Not against Ale!!! :(:(:(:(:(:(:( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

seriosulY! it's SO gonna be hard to choose! i love them both...ahh we'll see who i vote. i predict it's going to be a tight competition

it won't even be close. a lot of people like ale much more than izabel. most of izabel's fan are fans of ale, and most of you picked ale instead :(

Does anyone have pictures of Izabel as a child?

Here's an interview with Izabel in portuguese but it shows some pics of her as a child:

http://video.globo.com/Videos/Player/Entre...CIONAIS,00.html

Can someone translate this interview, or give a brief summary in English. Particulary, the marks on her legs and chin. Thanks!! :)

okay, a summary

she was discovered when she was buying with her mum, she moved to sao paulo and 2 moths later went to paris where she had a nice stay, she was 18 then.

she has 5 brothers and a sister, her mum stays at home and dad is a painter, she had a very normal life like any other girl. her family is a medium class family, with some economic problems but "there were always love". she has marks in her childhood one on his leg, she did it falling from a wall, she fell on a glass and the one on the chin was because of her brother who was scaring her with a goat, she was running and fell.

her first work was a runaway show from alexander (herchcovitz, I think).

i don't understand one thing: she has five brothers and a sister, is that sister eight years old as she says in socal interview ??? or she has two???

okay, a summary

she was discovered when she was buying with her mum, she moved to sao paulo and 2 moths later went to paris where she had a nice stay, she was 18 then.

she has 5 brothers and a sister, her mum stays at home and dad is a painter, she had a very normal life like any other girl. her family is a medium class family, with some economic problems but "there were always love". she has marks in her childhood one on his leg, she did it falling from a wall, she fell on a glass and the one on the chin was because of her brother who was scaring her with a goat, she was running and fell.

her first work was a runaway show from alexander (herchcovitz, I think).

i don't understand one thing: she has five brothers and a sister, is that sister eight years old as she says in socal interview ??? or she has two???

and i thought she said on conan that she has four brothers and one sister. i thinks someone on here mentioned she also has a 1/2 sister - so maybe her 1/2 sister is the one that is young (i thought she said ten in the socal interview)

but thanks for the translation :)

went to vs today and there was a huge display for the beauty rush lip gloss right in front of the beauty store and izabel was the face on the display

post-2529-1167462115_thumb.jpg

sorry for the crappy quality, but it was too good of a picture to pass up. hopefully a real version will pop-up somewhere, someday :)