Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

^ i'm uploading it at the moment..

------------------------------

on a side note, i'm horrified but i think i don't dislike izabel anymore... i still think her tummy is too muscular and that she's got horrible feet but... she's sexy and kinda pretty with the right make up and lighting (yeah i'm trying not to say that i like her in an obvious way :| )

are you happy bouazizi ? :|

You are falling to the dark side. :|

Next thing you'll tell me you like Elisabetta Canalis. :rofl:

on a side note, i'm horrified but i think i don't dislike izabel anymore... i still think her tummy is too muscular and that she's got horrible feet but... she's sexy and kinda pretty with the right make up and lighting (yeah i'm trying not to say that i like her in an obvious way :| )

:yes: :hell yea!:

Yaaay! I knew you'd come round at some point - just look at her, she's beautiful! :hell yea!:

Next step - her place as Taben's avy. :whistle:

:yes: :hell yea!:

Yaaay! I knew you'd come round at some point - just look at her, she's beautiful! :hell yea!:

Next step - her place as Taben's avy. :whistle:

:rofl:

I wouldn't go overboard. :p