Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

post #8010?

-10: elle it, march 05, Come in un film, shot by dmon prunner, rest of the editorial here

-1,2,3,4,5,8,13: Miss bikini, Marie Claire France, april 2005, shot by jacques deckeker she also get the cover

-6,7, harpers bazaar us, march 2006, "Great Finds" Ph. Anthony Ward

12,13: numero 67,"Izabel" by alexei hai,

-9 I think it was shot by jr duran

I'll post them tomorrow. I'm super sleepy after just finishing my week of Midterms .. and I have a philosophy paper due. :|

BTW Amanda, if i'm sleepy here ... i can only imagine you and Julia. Aren't you like 3 hours ahead of me. Good night. and I'll post part 2 of Iza Mags tomorrow.

PS: What comes after mags are identified you might ask .... Fashion Shows. And some are really big size HQ :fun: and I know everyone always loves to get some of those.

PPS: Remind me to backslap my friend for giving me 2,500 Iza pics with jsut numbers and no titles. :nicole:

poor baby, I am studying philosophy too and it can can be very annoying and exhausting :blush:

I already had this pic named 'by JR Duran' - I think his an excelent photographer, I love the Numero's editorial that he photographed Izabel, and she already said that he is one of her favorites professionals too. I'd like to have the rest of this photoshoot, actually, I have a bunch of old pics here in my pc that I have no idea where they are from.

post-28581-1236442258_thumb.jpg